Who will win the Big Ten in 2011

I was browsing around on ESPN and saw a poll asking who will win the Big Ten in 2011. The choices were Iowa, Ohio State, Michigan State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. After my vote, I was suprising results. After almost 3,500 votes Nebraska was sitting at 41% of the votes. So what do you think? Who will win the Big Ten this next year?

When the Nebraska Huskers meet The Nittany lions they had better be leading deservingly (impressive Nebraska ) stats; I would like to see Nebraska ranked at least 3 in the new alliance when these two teams play maybe a conference championship game.....Who's playing?!

^^^^^^^

No. Sense. Whatsoever.

When the Nebraska Huskers meet The Nittany lions they had better be leading deservingly (impressive Nebraska ) stats; I would like to see Nebraska ranked at least 3 in the new alliance when these two teams play maybe a conference championship game.....Who's playing?!

^^^^^^^

No. Sense. Whatsoever.

UGA, no sweat, I got this..

When we play the Nittany Lions Joe Pa will have become Darth Vader leading the Empire against the Alliance (which is us) and Bo Pelini will be Luke Skywalker. Pelini has Obi Wan (Osbourne) to look after him, and also help from Carl Pelini (R2D2). They've just enlisted help of a possible scallywag, Tim Beck (Han Solo).

The Alliance is still suffering from the Empire (Penn St) blowing up Tatooine in 2002 when Admiral Akbar (Solich) attempted to destroy the Death Star, and got his ass handed to him.

But this time, with Luke at full strength, we'll go to the Death Star and Luke will find that pesky thermal exhaust port, and destroy Lord Vader and the Death Star

• Fire 2