ASpeed's Sig

*whew*

Thought PaulCrewe was gonna come in here and chew aspeedlin out for making a dumb thread. He's been chop bustin' folks around here today. ;)

HA. +1

What can I say sometimes people just need to accept the fact that they are dense. I just occasionally try to push them to that reality. A spade is a spade and a dumbass is a dumbass.

And Speed didn't start the thread, so he is temporarily safe. I believe the angry sharks are slowly heading back to the depths of my being though. Well I hope they are.

*whew*

Thought PaulCrewe was gonna come in here and chew aspeedlin out for making a dumb thread. He's been chop bustin' folks around here today. ;)

HA. +1

What can I say sometimes people just need to accept the fact that they are dense. I just occasionally try to push them to that reality. A spade is a spade and a dumbass is a dumbass.

And Speed didn't start the thread, so he is temporarily safe. I believe the angry sharks are slowly heading back to the depths of my being though. Well I hope they are.

Yeah, I messed that part up. You got my drift though. All in good fun, PC. :)

The clown finally should listen to my suggestion. A big space eater from "The Prarie State"

VV?

+1 for concraze as he knows his states nicknames. Ok, probably was more the space eater comment.

Is the Prarie State an acual state nickname? I've heard of the Prairie State, but not the Prarie State.

*whew*

HA. +1

You callin me a dumbass for startin this thread, or a spade? I sure hope You're callin me a spade, cuz I don't know if I could take dumbass from a guy who I only know by his nickname. :D

*whew*

HA. +1

You callin me a dumbass for startin this thread, or a spade? I sure hope You're callin me a spade, cuz I don't know if I could take dumbass from a guy who I only know by his nickname. :D

HAHA Minn

So I guess I may or may not have jumped some ones crap pretty good in a couple of threads. Your know spade Minn, you a dumbass. A dumbass who I'd quickly have a beer with, because dumbasses with blowup dolls in their profile pick are pretty fricking ok in my book :thumbs

ME!!!

But in all seriousness I really like Corey Thompson's make up, he is in town today but I am not holding my breath.

OH, I know one of my personal favorites for the class, a stud by the name of ALONZO MOORE

Maybe Brent Wilkerson, but yeah Moore would be a good pick. I wish he would announce already, the more he drags this out, the more I think Mullen pulled this one out.

ME!!!

But in all seriousness I really like Corey Thompson's make up, he is in town today but I am not holding my breath.

OH, I know one of my personal favorites for the class, a stud by the name of ALONZO MOORE

Maybe Brent Wilkerson, but yeah Moore would be a good pick. I wish he would announce already, the more he drags this out, the more I think Mullen pulled this one out.

Well Diggs just looks rediculous on there now that he is a c$%k officially.