Top 20 highest paid FBS coaches + their winning %

One of the best coaches in America, does more with less than anyone else, but Wake Forest being the smallest school in Division 1 is amazing they can pay that amount. Most likely because of Osborne wanting him and him refusing Nebraska. Tom wanting to retain Watson is the reason he was not our head coach. They raised his pay is my guess. Tom said he thought back then the salaries were way out of line, but has changed his mind on that obviously.

Hope he is teaching his boys how to tackle nowa days :)

Yeah he made the comment about how the last time the two met was his first year there and trying to rebuild, he said he is looking forward to the game.

There's no doubt Ferentz has helped Iowa rebuild, but now it's all about consistency.

While he consistently takes two-star talent and gets them ready for the NFL, he doesn't consistently win (losing to Western Michigan, eliminating them from a bowl game in 2007) and his players are consistently in trouble. He's got to change one of negatives into a positive to take a big step forward.

Hope he is teaching his boys how to tackle nowa days :)

Yeah he made the comment about how the last time the two met was his first year there and trying to rebuild, he said he is looking forward to the game.

There's no doubt Ferentz has helped Iowa rebuild, but now it's all about consistency.

While he consistently takes two-star talent and gets them ready for the NFL, he doesn't consistently win (losing to Western Michigan, eliminating them from a bowl game in 2007) and his players are consistently in trouble. He's got to change one of negatives into a positive to take a big step forward.

agreed,there is a reason some of those kids are 2 stars and it's not ability. He has to take the next step. He has done fairly well in the b10, and in bowls, but he needs to put them into the top bowls more often if not the nc to take that next step.

Bo is a good coach as well, it will something to watch how he responds to the move, everything from plays to recruiting. In a way it's not really fair to his legacy, goes to Nebraska for 2/3 years then jumps conf. I have faith in him that he will do ok, but you cant be to hard on him over the next couple of years no matter what happens.

Bielema, on the other hand has the most to prove if you ask me. I like his style, infact there is'nt to much bad to say about the guy. The only thing is, he is year 5, this "run" that they are on was set into motion before he ever took over as HC. The next 2 or 3 years will say alot about him as a HC.

it may say a lot about him, but if he continues doing what he's doing he'll be fine. That's all Alvarez ever did ... top-10-type program, no MNC.

Thats what I meant, sorry. I am not saying he needs a NC, he just needs to keep it stable for a few more years to "make his own tracks".