I actually feel that Nebraska can play with anyone

except for maybe USC and Virginia Tech. I'm not saying that I think we would beat teams the likes of Texas, Alabama, and Ohio State; but I think that we could make it a game with almost anyone in the country and at least make a respectable showing. This is the first time I've felt like that since Eric Crouch was QB, and it's a good feeling. GBR!

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I think we could run with anyone. Our D is solid, and after a shaky start got back into the game, and hte O is looking better and better with each passing week. I think our team is looking the best it has in the past several years. I look forward to even more improvement as the season progresses and eventually, as the team gets more settled into this style. Most of my past grievences aside, I think our team keeps getting better and better, and the rest of the country is becoming more and more mediocre. Huskers might be on top again as soon as next year! Let's go Huskers!

I like the optimism guys. The key that I really appreciate more than anything is our heart this year. We get hit in the mouth and instead of cowering we clinch our fists and start trading haymakers like a champ.

As you guys stated, progress is the important thing here -- and I think Grant Wistrom said it best: http://www.huskerboard.com/daybyday.wav

I like the optimism guys. The key that I really appreciate more than anything is our heart this year. We get hit in the mouth and instead of cowering we clinch our fists and start trading haymakers like a champ.

As you guys stated, progress is the important thing here -- and I think Grant Wistrom said it best: http://www.huskerboard.com/daybyday.wav

I find it amazing how much confidence we all now have after a loss.

this is seriously my favorite nebraska team... i was sooo happy they made that a game after the first quarter... wat resilience... i seriously think that this team can make it through the rest of their schedule unbeaten if they limit those mistakes... eventhough it is a loss, i really love how everything is starting to shape up... running it inside the red zone, makin that texas tech offense look like they were lost, just the passion... i just hope they take the many good things from this game and turn them into wins over the next few weeks, because there were many many good things

And as shown anyone can play with us aswell, such as maine.

:smokin

Northern Lights, Blueberry kind, or Maui Wowie? Seriously pal, put down the pipe. I know it is hard for you to accept that this team is playing well and these coaches are showing that they may actually know more than a snivelling 21 year old college student with poor grammar and sentence structure.

BigRedJake Posted on Oct 9 2005, 10:36 PM

QUOTE (IndyHusker @ Oct 9 2005, 10:27 PM)

DaveH Posted on Oct 9 2005, 08:32 AM

I agree. I think we can beat anyone left in our schedule.

im gonna have to say texas is a no on that. the huskers are playing much better, but texas will be too strong im afraid. 

Texas isn't on our schedule quite yet 

sorry i thought they played texas instead of the buffs at the end of the year.