Official NBA Finals Thread

Positives for Dallas: defense looked pretty good. Heats bench won't play like that every game.

Negatives: Inability to hit open shots. Terry. Peja. Chandler. Dirk needs more help plain and simple.

Heats bench been playing well in the playoffs what you talking about?

And the Heat is on! There isn't gonna be any late game let downs by the Heat. This isn't the Trailblazers, Lakers, or Thunder. The Heat just too much for the Mavs to handle.

Dude, its ONE game. I guess you forgot the Bulls killed the Heat in game 1 and then didn't win another game. And the Mavs are not the Sixers, Celtics or Bulls. You can play it both ways bud.

And the Heat is on! There isn't gonna be any late game let downs by the Heat. This isn't the Trailblazers, Lakers, or Thunder. The Heat just too much for the Mavs to handle.

Dude, its ONE game. I guess you forgot the Bulls killed the Heat in game 1 and then didn't win another game. And the Mavs are not the Sixers, Celtics or Bulls. You can play it both ways bud.

The Heat didn't let down when they went up by 5 late in the 4th which then the Heat had total control and the game was over.

The Heat didn't let down when they went up by 5 late in the 4th which then the Heat had total control and the game was over.

Ya it helps when Jason Terry jacks up a three with 18 sec. left in the shot clock with 1:44 left in the game and down by 6. And then on the very next Heat possession fouls Mario Chalmers away from the ball and Chalmers goes to the line to make it a 8 point lead. You can't honestly tell me after watching this game that Miami is head and shoulders above Dallas. A few things go Dallas way and they can win this game just as easily as Miami did. And that percentage would be fine and dandy except for the fact in 2006 these same two teams met and Dallas was up 2-0 only to lose the next 4. Don't think Dirk won't have that in his head even if Miami goes up 2-0 against them. Just like Corncraze said after game one of the Bulls-Heat series after all the Bulls fans, including me said the exact same thing as you, Dallas won't go down without a fight. Kidd and Nowitzki won't let them.

Ya it helps when Jason Terry jacks up a three with 18 sec. left in the shot clock with 1:44 left in the game and down by 6. And then on the very next Heat possession fouls Mario Chalmers away from the ball and Chalmers goes to the line to make it a 8 point lead. You can't honestly tell me after watching this game that Miami is head and shoulders above Dallas. A few things go Dallas way and they can win this game just as easily as Miami did. And that percentage would be fine and dandy except for the fact in 2006 these same two teams met and Dallas was up 2-0 only to lose the next 4. Don't think Dirk won't have that in his head even if Miami goes up 2-0 against them. Just like Corncraze said after game one of the Bulls-Heat series after all the Bulls fans, including me said the exact same thing as you, Dallas won't go down without a fight. Kidd and Nowitzki won't let them.

The Heat are playing better defense. It doesn't help Dallas that it was Miami that they lost too the first time. No the game was over Miami shut down Dallas. Both had horrible shooting percentages and Dallas got to the line more. Miami kept the game close and closed it down at the end. They've played that way all during the playoffs. Miami didn't even play that well like you claim Dallas didn't so it's even.

The Heat are playing better defense. It doesn't help Dallas that it was Miami that they lost too the first time. No the game was over Miami shut down Dallas. Both had horrible shooting percentages and Dallas got to the line more. Miami kept the game close and closed it down at the end. They've played that way all during the playoffs. Miami didn't even play that well like you claim Dallas didn't so it's even.

Exactly, this series is more even than you make it out to be. A break here or there for either team can determine the winner of the game. A few breaks Dallas way and they could be leading the series 1-0.

Exactly, this series is more even than you make it out to be. A break here or there for either team can determine the winner of the game. A few breaks Dallas way and they could be leading the series 1-0.

Except when Dallas has a bad night shooting they lose. Miami has a bad night shooting and win. that's the difference.

Except when Dallas has a bad night shooting they lose. Miami has a bad night shooting and win. that's the difference.

Hmmm I wonder why...?

Hmmm I wonder why...?

both teams shot under 40%. Dallas needs it shooting to win games, Miami doesn't as proven in game 1. that is why the Mavs will lose.