Unofficial Rumorville

Rumor is Tressel has resigned. Some interesting photoshops are located here.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/26332016/Tressel-Resigns.aspx

Holy crap those are legendary!

Jesus, those are f'n epic...

I heard from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows another guy that Bo is going to Applebees(for dinner).

His aquarium guy?

No ............ it was the waiters drinking buddy, BO likes the sizzlin' platters and the bling.

And the fine ass waitresses and the blooming onion

Ok.. i cant tell you where i got this from, but Knapplc has admitted to someone who has shared with me that he is secretly Bo Pelini and has decided to try Mixed Martial Arts under the name Bo "big papa" Pelini... His first fight is against Jim "tat-alicious" Tressel.

MOD EDIT - Minnesota_husker was banned for this post by an anonymous Mod. Some evidence has been redacted from this post to protect the secret identities of said Mod. That is all.

Ok.. i cant tell you where i got this from, but Knapplc has admitted to someone who has shared with me that he is secretly Bo Pelini and has decided to try Mixed Martial Arts under the name Bo "big papa" Pelini... His first fight is against Jim "tat-alicious" Tressel.

I thought this was going to be his first fight, a warm up for Tat-alicious Tressel....

thunderlips.jpg