when's the championship logo come out?

Pac-12 released theirs' and I gotta say that conference has an incredible graphics designer.

17_1_football_championship_logo_02-organized.jpg

Maybe we should give theirs' a call?

Anyways, does anyone know how close the Big Ten is away from releasing theirs'?

Saw this for basketball, but I'm not sure if it's the official tourny logo

SignsonPole.JPG

Pac-12 released theirs' and I gotta say that conference has an incredible graphics designer.

SignsonPole.JPG

The kerning on the 2011 is w a y t o o m u c h .

SignsonPole.JPG

o k, I a g r e e w i t h y o u t h e r e

Seriously? that thing is ugly as sin.

I'd hate to see what you think looks good. that Pac-12 logo is the best one out there.

That's not the pac12 logo, but it is good comparatively I agree.

That isn't the pac12 logo though. It's a pac12 logo on top of another 2 shields with a gradient fill, neon like lime green text for the year, a collegiate font football, with championship in big block lettering set on a ribbon that is a different shade of blue that seems a bit out of place. Just so you know its for football they have laces on the bottom of the shield underneath that ribbon. When they resized the image they made the lines pixelated. It looks like a jpeg from around 1996. The whole thing looks like they paid someone to make the actually decent pac12 logo, got the images, decided they needed a logo for the championship and gifted the project to someone's interning nephew to design since he'd been spotted messing around with paint between his help-desk tasks.

SignsonPole.JPG

Not a big fan of the football laces on the PAC12 logo...

SignsonPole.JPG

o k, I a g r e e w i t h y o u t h e r e

F'n priceless

I'm not a fan of the logo the Pac 12 went with. They had 4 different ones and did a fan poll and IMO that was the 3rd best option.

They had a sunburst logo that IMO fit the Pac 12 conference FAR more, had less dead space and wasn't nearly as bland as the one they chose. (bottom left)

P12Logos.png

That said, The top left logo in that selection for the Pac 12 logo would be PERFECT for the B10 logo.

Seriously? that thing is ugly as sin.

I'd hate to see what you think looks good. that Pac-12 logo is the best one out there.

That's not the pac12 logo, but it is good comparatively I agree.

That isn't the pac12 logo though. It's a pac12 logo on top of another 2 shields with a gradient fill, neon like lime green text for the year, a collegiate font football, with championship in big block lettering set on a ribbon that is a different shade of blue that seems a bit out of place. Just so you know its for football they have laces on the bottom of the shield underneath that ribbon. When they resized the image they made the lines pixelated. It looks like a jpeg from around 1996. The whole thing looks like they paid someone to make the actually decent pac12 logo, got the images, decided they needed a logo for the championship and gifted the project to someone's interning nephew to design since he'd been spotted messing around with paint between his help-desk tasks.

It was just a general comment i know that logo isn't the Pac one but the top part is. I'm sure that when they use it it won't be jpeged. It's flashy and safe. If you want to talk about a crap job look at the Big 10 logo. I can't believe they actually paid for someone to do that. I'm sure they could've found a person to do it for free since it looks like crap.