Sun seen in London while someone filmed another UFO

So the people who made that video would have us believe that aliens, with the technology necessary to travel at a minimum tens of light-years across space to reach us have done so, have set up secret operations on Earth, and have the technological know-how to hide their presence from our current top-of-the-line radar/IR/whatever..... but we're also supposed to buy the fact that these same aliens are too daft to remember to turn off their headlights while performing their clandestine operations?

I'm going to guess these aren't aliens.

• Fire 1

So the people who made that video would have us believe that aliens, with the technology necessary to travel at a minimum tens of light-years across space to reach us have done so, have set up secret operations on Earth, and have the technological know-how to hide their presence from our current top-of-the-line radar/IR/whatever..... but we're also supposed to buy the fact that these same aliens are too daft to remember to turn off their headlights while performing their clandestine operations?

I'm going to guess these aren't aliens.

"Alien Error"?

I'm guessing that the people in charge (Home Owner's Assosiations) think us peons can't handle the truth, but some roque outgoing Alien commander "accidently" left the cloaking device off for which one of his underlings will take the fall for...and probably be autopsied to apease the HOA.

More importantly, The video you posted almost proves that it was a sunny day in London.

A couple things always bother me about UFO sightings

1- How do they not burn up while entering the atmosphere?

2- What allows them to hover and move effortlessly across the sky? Gravity does not apply to them?

3- Like someone said earlier, how are they NOT detected by any radar or satellite imagining and blown out of the sky?

A couple things always bother me about UFO sightings

1- How do they not burn up while entering the atmosphere?

2- What allows them to hover and move effortlessly across the sky? Gravity does not apply to them?

3- Like someone said earlier, how are they NOT detected by any radar or satellite imagining and blown out of the sky?

1. how do our vehicles not burn up entering the atmosphere?

2. who knows but technology is always advancing

3. they are detected by radar in many cases, just google it and you get a bunch of hits. But like you said in #2 often times they completely out maneuver our fighters.

I do find it hard to believe that we are alone in this vast universe. Have they made it here yet, I don't quite know what to think about that. But UFO's are just that, UFO's and sometimes they cannot be identified.