GO HAWKS!!!

Caven

Figured I would get day 1 off to a good start over here :) Glad that it is finally official! Now I can stop arguing with co-workers and friends over which is better - the Big 10 or the Big 12 because it is now obvious which is better. Of course there is still that little matter of Iowa vs. Nebraska - but at least that will be settled on the field finally in a little less than 5 months. May we both be undefeated entering that game :koolaid2:

Figured I would get day 1 off to a good start over here :) Glad that it is finally official! Now I can stop arguing with co-workers and friends over which is better - the Big 10 or the Big 12 because it is now obvious which is better. Of course there is still that little matter of Iowa vs. Nebraska - but at least that will be settled on the field finally in a little less than 5 months. May we both be undefeated entering that game :koolaid2:

We'll be there....thanks for joining the board.

Having gone to college in the state of Iowa, I have a lot of Hawkeye friends, so I guess y'all will be my second B1G team, except when we see you on the day after Thanksgiving :)

I always root for the Huskers #1............and then who ever is playing IOWA.

Having gone to college in the state of Iowa, I have a lot of Hawkeye friends, so I guess y'all will be my second B1G team, except when we see you on the day after Thanksgiving :)

That's usually the way I am too. It was rough going to school in Iowa during our worst football seasons ever.

And huskerjock, Iowa will never be one of my "other teams" lol

That's usually the way I am too. It was rough going to school in Iowa during our worst football seasons ever.

And huskerjock, Iowa will never be one of my "other teams" lol

Don't worry you weren't the only one going to school in Iowa during the worst years of Husker history.