2012 Presidential Campaign - Obama vs. Romney

Should Obama lose the election in November, the most likely cause would be that the economy has collapsed.

The most likely cause of a major collapse would be the escallating cost of oil.

The most likely cause of the escallating cost of oil would be a war in the Mideast where the Straight of Hormuz was closed.

The most likely cause of such a war would be an attack by Israel on Iran.

Benjamin Nut-n-yeehah does not like Obama.

Should Obama lose the election in November, the most likely cause would be that the economy has collapsed.

The most likely cause of the escallating cost of oil would be a war in the Mideast where the Straight of Hormuz was closed.

I'm more worried about Europe's economy than the Middle East.

I'm more worried about Europe's economy than the Middle East.

Yes, that would be my second worry.

Our banks and EU banks are tethered together for mutually assured collapse.

Germany will allow Greece and potentially other nations to fall into civil war if it helps prop up their banks that are houses of cards.

So I'm not following the GOP election real closely, but what's the deal with Ron Paul? Any way he gets the nomination, or is it pretty much impossible for him right now?

Ron Paul cannot win the Republican nomination, even if he had the most delegates his nomination would be blocked at the convention.

He is taking advantage of their debates to get his Libertarian message out, then will announce that he is running as an independent just before or after the convention.

If Ron Paul was not in the Republican race now, he'd be getting the same attention that Gary Johnson is.

Who's Gary Johnson?...

But that's good to hear about Ron Paul. You can bet that I will be casting my vote for him this fall. I actually don't care if his name is on the ballot; I will write it in.

So I'm not following the GOP election real closely, but what's the deal with Ron Paul? Any way he gets the nomination, or is it pretty much impossible for him right now?

Ron Paul cannot win the Republican nomination, even if he had the most delegates his nomination would be blocked at the convention.

He is taking advantage of their debates to get his Libertarian message out, then will announce that he is running as an independent just before or after the convention.

If Ron Paul was not in the Republican race now, he'd be getting the same attention that Gary Johnson is.

Who's Gary Johnson?...

But that's good to hear about Ron Paul. You can bet that I will be casting my vote for him this fall. I actually don't care if his name is on the ballot; I will write it in.

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/

Who's Gary Johnson?...

He's pro-choice... No freakin' way I'd vote for him.

Who's Gary Johnson?...

He's pro-choice... No freakin' way I'd vote for him.

That is your key issue? Really?

Yeah, you're right. When the government stops people from murdering others, that automatically makes them "big government."

lol.

"Murdering."

A fetus has a beating heart as early as 4 weeks into the pregnancy. Abortion stops a beating heart. Hence, murder.

You might want to check your statutes. A beating heart is not mentioned in the elements of murder.

I do note that you have conceded that an abortion prior to your 4 week mark is ok because there is no beating heart. That's a start.

Yeah, you're right. When the government stops people from murdering others, that automatically makes them "big government."

lol.

"Murdering."

A fetus has a beating heart as early as 4 weeks into the pregnancy. Abortion stops a beating heart. Hence, murder.

You might want to check your statutes. A beating heart is not mentioned in the elements of murder.

I do note that you have conceded that an abortion prior to your 4 week mark is ok because there is no beating heart. That's a start.

Don't get me wrong, the morning after pill could be a good option for someone when an accident is made, but I don't know if I would consider that an abortion.

lol.

"Murdering."

Don't get me wrong, the morning after pill could be a good option for someone when an accident is made, but I don't know if I would consider that an abortion.

Well, with that statement you're already more reasonable than most anti-abortion folks.