Official HB Good Beer Thread

i still haven't tried moose drool. i have wanted to many times but never pulled the trigger. seems like it might be a nice fall brew?

I'd say so!

well... it feels a bit like fall up here right now. so i might have to pick some up this weekend.

Make sure you eat something though. Last time I had Moose Drool, I drank about a thousand of them and didn't eat. I thought I was puking up my soul because it was black

i still haven't tried moose drool. i have wanted to many times but never pulled the trigger. seems like it might be a nice fall brew?

I'd say so!

i am having a moose drool. it is very good. would you agree that it tastes like fat tire?

That's probably not too far off. I think it leans a little more towards a brown ale while Fat Tire is more of an amber. Also, I think Moose Drool is a bit more roasty/malty and a little less hoppy.

Fat Tire is always a good go to, though. That and Boston Lager which is available almost everywhere.

I'd say so!

i am having a moose drool. it is very good. would you agree that it tastes like fat tire?

That's probably not too far off. I think it leans a little more towards a brown ale while Fat Tire is more of an amber. Also, I think Moose Drool is a bit more roasty/malty and a little less hoppy.

Fat Tire is always a good go to, though. That and Boston Lager which is available almost everywhere.

yeah, i think moose drool is hardier and less hoppy, but i taste a lot of caramel in both. also, it is pretty heavy. after a couple, i really want a crisp ipa.

I'd say so!

yeah, i think moose drool is hardier and less hoppy, but i taste a lot of caramel in both. also, it is pretty heavy. after a couple, i really want a crisp ipa.

Then you would like Chainbreaker IPA from Deschutes Brewing. I'm currently enjoying a Sierra Nevada Crystal wheat on this nice 638 degree day in drought racked Ca

54063.jpg

drinking this tonight. i have had bad luck with tall grass lately. i had their buffalo sweat and that was great. but then i have had their 8-bit and oasis; both had pretty awful aftertaste. not sure if they are just old and skunked or what. i have had 8-bit on tap and remember liking. i need to try them fresh again, but probably will not be buying tall grass cans anytime soon.