Official HB Good Beer Thread

I HATE ALL OF YOU RIGHT NOW. MY GIRLFRIEND BET ME THAT I COULDN'T GO WITHOUT BEER UNTIL THE FIRST HUSKER GAME :(

what type of succubus are you dating?

(or do you have a legitimate problem?)

MAYBE A LITTLE BIT OF BOTH!

IDK, WE WERE WATCHING TV LAST WEEKEND AND I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT GOING TO BUY SOME BEER. SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HOW I COULDN'T GO A WEEK WITHOUT BEER. I SAID THAT WAS TOO EASY. SHE SAID A MONTH. I SAID OK, NO BEER UNTIL THE FIRST HUSKER GAME.

SO IT'S A LITTLE BIT OF MY OWN FAULT.

SHE NEVER DRANK BEER UNTIL SHE MOVED TO COLORADO AND STARTED DATING ME.

NOW I FEEL LIKE ALADDIN:

boy, now if you buckle it will seem like you do have a problem. that was pretty stupid, imo.

TRUST ME, I REGRETTED IT ALL LAST WEEKEND. I TOOK FRIDAY OFF TO HELP HER GET STUFF MOVED INTO HER CLASSROOM AND IT WAS HOT AND I WAS SWEATY AND ALL I WANTED AN ICE COLD BEER.

IT'LL BE OK THOUGH. I GET TO START DRINKING BEER AGAIN WHEN ALL THE GOOD FALL SEASONALS COME OUT AND I LIKE FALL/WINTER BEERS MORE THAN SPRING/SUMMER BEERS.

I can't handle beer. My digestion thing ..... one beer, bloated right off the bat. Coffee too. Stomach acid reaction.

. . . that's the worst thing that I've heard today. I'm sorry Hooked. :(

I'd probably go into shock without my daily intake of coffee and beer.

No big deal. Sodas, my favorite is Dr Pepper, and all liquors are no problems at all except beer and coffee .... no-no. Weird huh? I think my heredity, my brother was the same effect.

BTW, you ever tasted crystal clear white lightning (moonshine)? Water taste for a couple of seconds but after, flat out burns inside the stomach and throat path. Everyone. Wow.

MY DAD HAS SOME SIMILAR ISSUES THAT YOU DO. TOO MUCH COFFEE OR BEER (AND HE LOVES THEM BOTH) OR TOO MUCH SPICY FOODS USED TO JUST WRECK HIS STOMACH. THE DOCTOR PUT HIM ON SOME MEDICATION AND HE'S BEEN FINE EVER SINCE.

tonight i am having a pygmy owl itty bitty ipa by big sky brewery. it is alright; it is basically a light ipa. i really like their big sky ipa.

I've liked every Big Sky beer that I've tried. In fact, Moose Drool might have been the first craft beer that I ever tried. I remember thinking that compared to domestic light beers it was like drinking a loaf of bread.