Official HB Good Beer Thread

new belgium is probably my favorite, but that is mostly because it is safe. all of their beers are very good (except for some of their experimental beers, those are hit and miss). but they do not have that beer that knocks your socks off, like a claymore scotch ale.

It's probably more like 1a and 1b for me. New Belgium makes what might be my favorite beer (la folie, as a sour you'll either love it or hate it) but I like every single Odell beer that I've had.

Either way I'm very jealous that Fort Collins is home to both.

new belgium is probably my favorite, but that is mostly because it is safe. all of their beers are very good (except for some of their experimental beers, those are hit and miss). but they do not have that beer that knocks your socks off, like a claymore scotch ale.

It's probably more like 1a and 1b for me. New Belgium makes what might be my favorite beer (la folie, as a sour you'll either love it or hate it) but I like every single Odell beer that I've had.

Either way I'm very jealous that Fort Collins is home to both.

Plus all of the other breweries here! We just had a Wyoming brewery open up a small location here.

AND we have retail marijuana lol

Plus all of the other breweries here! We just had a Wyoming brewery open up a small location here.

No kidding. What are you up to now? 10 breweries? 11? There's too many to hit in a weekend . . . no matter how hard I try.

AND we have retail marijuana lol

And that. No partaking for me on that front, unfortunately.