Official HB Good Beer Thread

Um... you serious, Clark?

I've never heard of this.

Yeah. It's no high end craft beer . . . but it's better, cheaper, and higher ABV than Bud Light. It'd be a great grilling/lawn mowing beer.

I don't think that it's available everywhere yet but, go figure, Nebraska is one of the test markets. It's available at your nicer gas stations (Bucky's) and grocery stores (Hy-Vee) in Omaha.

Um... you serious, Clark?

I've never heard of this.

Yeah. It's no high end craft beer . . . but it's better, cheaper, and higher ABV than Bud Light. It'd be a great grilling/lawn mowing beer.

I don't think that it's available everywhere yet but, go figure, Nebraska is one of the test markets. It's available at your nicer gas stations (Bucky's) and grocery stores (Hy-Vee) in Omaha.

I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Although, that pee-yellow can is making my skin crawl.

Anyone ever tried a Black and Blue (Guiness/Blue Moon)? Had it reccomended to me. and FYI Guiness/Yuengling makes a great Black and Tan. Ulty Im really sorry to hear you didnt like their cusom Black and Tan, I really enjoyed it.

I actually had some Black and Blues the week before St. Patrick's Day. Pretty tasty!

I bought this little guy to make the pouring easier:

31-xQqtvEuL.jpg

They have a list of recipes on their website using Guinness and other Irish stouts.

http://www.brutul.com/recipes.php

I had the Patriot as well. Not bad

• Fire 1