Official HB Good Beer Thread

Picked up some North Coast Puck. Not too shabby.

COMMERCIAL DESCRIPTION:

First brewed to celebrate our 25th anniversary, the beer now known as PUCK, a petite saison of just over 4% ABV, won a place in our hearts and in our year-round portfolio of beers. Brewed with premium Pils and wheat malts and fermented with the same yeast strain used to make our renowned Saison, Le Merle, Puck is sharp and spritzy with a delicious flowery, spicy dry-hop aroma—the perfect accompaniment to any celebration, big or small.

This I will have to try. Love the saison.

Picked up some of their Pranqster. Still need to try it. Their Old Stock is pretty good as well.

I tried Left Hand Milk Stout this past weekend. I thought it was very good. Probably going to take some back for the holidays.

Regular or the Nitro?

Both are good, but the Nitro is better

I went with the regular for the first try. One of my employees said he didn't like the nitro. I will probably get some of each next time.

Nitro is awesome; first I've heard of anyone liking the regular more than the nitro.

BTW, if you are in CO, Left Hand reps have been hitting local liquor stores giving out Left Hand imperial pint glasses with any milk stout or nitro milk stout purchase. If you chat them up, they'll give you some extra. I got 8 last night...

I tried Left Hand Milk Stout this past weekend. I thought it was very good. Probably going to take some back for the holidays.

Regular or the Nitro?

Both are good, but the Nitro is better

I went with the regular for the first try. One of my employees said he didn't like the nitro. I will probably get some of each next time.

Nitro is awesome; first I've heard of anyone liking the regular more than the nitro.

BTW, if you are in CO, Left Hand reps have been hitting local liquor stores giving out Left Hand imperial pint glasses with any milk stout or nitro milk stout purchase. If you chat them up, they'll give you some extra. I got 8 last night...

Naamloos-2.png

Kidding! Left Hand reps seem pretty cool. I sat next to one last spring during the NCAA tournament. Can't remember what beer he was pushing but he "bought" me and my girlfriend a round.

I got bombed on Sawtooth during the Miami game this year and I just saw that they have a nitro version :D