Who do the news media think they are?

This truly isn't a partisan (Fox vs MSNBC vs Daily Show) debate for me. Who the hell do these people think they are? They think because they are on TV/Radio they are instantly an expert. Then we follow them like sheeple because they are on our favorite network.

This one just speaks for itself.

Heat Index Manufactured by the government??

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably not a good citizen cause I do not watch the news or pay attention to politics. Cause every time I do I start to hear Charlie Browns teacher saying Wa wawa wa wawa wa wawawa. But I do like watching the Daily Show and even Steven Cobert. For those of you who do not like CNN, in the military we use to call them Communist News Network.

Frankly, CNN is pretty much middle of the road anymore, as you have MSNBC derping on the left of the spectrum, and Fox News derping on the right.

But considering I get much of my news, especially dealing with global events, from the BBC, I can avoid MSNBC and Fox and go about my day.

Television, the idiot tube, helps to raise our children as fools

Watch the news see what they want you to see, our awareness is limited by network TV

Moronic sit-coms and one-sided news, alter your feelings, give you conformist views

Why can't you get that garbage out of your head, you'd better off to read a good book instead

Watch the news see what they want you to see, our awareness is limited by network TV

Moronic sit-coms and one-sided news, alter your feelings, give you conformist views

Why can't you get that garbage out of your head, you'd better off to read a good book instead

And authors are unbiased arbiters of society? I think Mark Twain would have something to say about that...

And authors are unbiased arbiters of society? I think Mark Twain would have something to say about that...

Nuclear Assault - Brainwashed