**Official** 2011 Official Visits Thread

would have been nice to have him this weekend with Foster here. I'm sure Foster will be meeting up with TPj anyhow. It will give the other five uncommitted guys coming a little more focus on them.

Agreed, the five guys we have coming in this weekend are very, very, very important to this class at this moment. I'm not saying Andrus isn't, and we will have our shot at hime. But the some of the guys coming this weekend are close to being Huskers.

I hope Brandon Beaver is one you're talking about.

I was thinking more along the lines of Jordan Diggs, and Devin Fuller.

As much as you know I love Fuller and NU's situation, I would place Diggs a lot further ahead of Fuller at this point. I will be VERY interested to hear Fuller's reaction to the game, And as a lot of us have said having his papa come with can only help. However, we are dealing with 17/18 year old minds, and no one knows what is going on up there. Helll I didn't know.

I still feel VERY good about Fuller, but the feeling about Diggs is ahead of that by a bunch.

FWIW, Charles Jackson is coming up for the Michigan State game. It's good to get him back up!!

Sweet! How's his situation now?

That's great! Shows he's still serious about NU! I believe that he needs to make the necessary ACT score, much like Braylon, to qualify. I don't think anything has come out yet.

FWIW, Charles Jackson is coming up for the Michigan State game. It's good to get him back up!!

Sweet! How's his situation now?

That's great! Shows he's still serious about NU! I believe that he needs to make the necessary ACT score, much like Braylon, to qualify. I don't think anything has come out yet.

Took ACT this past Saturday and from what I saw at the gym..he's looking great!!