***Rumor*** Looking for info

My opinion on the subject is, rumor threads are actually pretty entertaining. I've laughed, I've cried, I've punched my computer screen all in this one thread. They give me something to read during the offseason when nothing is going on. All rumors are either proven or debunked at some point, so we all find out the truth eventually anyways so who cares. Yeah, I'm talking to you Owa thread and Martinez to transfer thread.

The night before NSD and Owa was to announce his decision, I stayed up til 3 a.m. reading that thread and over 1,000 people were still up at that time reading the thread. I wasn't even a member at that time. I think I signed up just to thank everyone for that thread and look where I am now. One of the more trusted posters on the site said Owa was N. Well we all know how that turned out. When I was watching his announcement on TV my heart was pounding and it gave his announcement more drama if you will. When he chose UCLA, I was upset. I didn't go back and yell at the people who said Owa was N bc Im sure at some point he was N, but changed at the last minute bc of his mother. Nobody on this board can deny that rumor threads are entertaining and then when they run their course, they are locked.

Has this been reported anywhere yet?

Nope. I've even asked around, including a few friends. This is the only place that's "reporting" this.

And yet my rumor was lie. Can't believe people bought the sprained elbow story. Can we finally lock this up now?

Then why add a comment like that? You're just adding more fuel to the fire.