**Official B1G Media Days Thread**

Every time someone asks Paterno a question he says he doesn't know anything about it. You have to wonder what he actually does at State Penn. Someone asks him about the new taunting rule and what he thinks about that, and Paterno had to have the guy explain the rule to him. He has no clue about the rule or anything.

I think I'm about as much the coach of Penn State as JoePa. The guy is the very definition of a figurehead.

Every time someone asks Paterno a question he says he doesn't know anything about it. You have to wonder what he actually does at State Penn. Someone asks him about the new taunting rule and what he thinks about that, and Paterno had to have the guy explain the rule to him. He has no clue about the rule or anything.

I think I'm about as much the coach of Penn State as JoePa. The guy is the very definition of a figurehead.

Agreed. He didn't seem to know anything and it sounded like he was just rambling and really couldn't understand what he was talking about.

I think the JoePa-Penn State situation might end up making the Bowden-FSU situation look like a cakewalk in the next couple of years.

he needs to retire. He can be a assistant AD and still be around the program and go to the games. But PSU needs a new face. this is Bowden-FSU all over again.

Urban Meyer anyone?