Blackshirt Towels are here

I cant fathom paying 8 bucks shipping and handling for a 5 dollar towel! Great looking towel but who are they really kidding here? Hell you can throw it in one of those UPS bags and send it anywhere in the US for around 2 bucks. Thanks but no thanks!

:yeah

They BETTER be giving these away for free at the games - at least to the students. Hell there are several big name schools that actually give their students FREE tickets. FSU being one. And there are even other schools that actually give their students premiere seating, so they can have more of a presence, instead of stuffing them in the corner of an endzone. Imagine that.

They BETTER be giving these away for free at the games - at least to the students. Hell there are several big name schools that actually give their students FREE tickets. FSU being one.

You don't say. WHat other programs do that??

Nebraska use to I remember being on the 45 yrd line first freaking row. 1991

They BETTER be giving these away for free at the games - at least to the students. Hell there are several big name schools that actually give their students FREE tickets. FSU being one.

You don't say. WHat other programs do that??

I wanna say Miami - although they dont really count b/c the Orange bowl isnt half full unless its FSU or UF. And I recall another fairly big name team - someone in the ACC or SEC. Its really not that bizarre of a concept when you think about it - students pay enough in misc fees Im sure it wouldnt break the AD, and imagine this might even get a bigger student turnout, which would only enhance the atmosphere (see Penn St) - oh wait, that would result in LESS booster revenue... forget that, WTF was I thinking, we cant be concerned with intangible benefits like "atmosphere" now can we - its all about the $$ Bill/Pud.

pitt did it once i think in 2003 against miami... but that is the only other team i can think of in college that has done it... in pro recently... the monday nite game the chargers handed them out free, but my steelers still had their terrible towels spinning out there in the west!!