***Official Fall Camp Injuries Thread***

What. That sucks.

I'm not sure we're "OK" at all at CB without Dennard. Fonzie's holding that position down. Without him, it's youth and promise, and precious little game experience. Outside of Ciante, who have we even seen play college snaps for us? How can it be said that we'll be OK? ;P

• Fire 1

What. That sucks.

I'm not sure we're "OK" at all at CB without Dennard. Fonzie's holding that position down. Without him, it's youth and promise, and precious little game experience. Outside of Ciante, who have we even seen play college snaps for us? How can it be said that we'll be OK? ;P

All of a sudden the secondary is a big fat question mark! sh**ty way to start a week!

Just saw Tim Beck give his response after practice today. Heard nothing about Dennard. So this is news to me.

Beck wouldn't. Only Bo would, and he doesn't talk with the media again until Wednesday.

Yea, but at least if there was something wrong with Dennard, some one would've asked it and Tim would have shot it down. No one asked about Dennard.

Wow, all the doom-and-gloom! This isn't Bo's first defense, and it's not our first major injury. We lost Compton and Fisher last year, then came up with a school-record tackle season by a guy we've never seen "play college snaps for us." Last year David was the epitome of "youth and promise, and precious little game experience."

A couple of years ago we lost Thenarse and Assante in the same game. Why did we finish 2009 with the #1 pass defense after losing our top two Safeties in September? Depth, and a damned good D Line.

This year we just so happen to have depth. We also have what should be a pretty good D Line.

I'm not happy. But I'm not hitting the panic button, either.

EDIT - also, Dennard just put on his "fml" Facebook status, in response to inquiries of "what's wrong" by half a dozen people, "Jus family issues." Could just be covering until something is announced. Could be nothing.

Again, not panicking.

Wow, all the doom-and-gloom! This isn't Bo's first defense, and it's not our first major injury. We lost Compton and Fisher last year, then came up with a school-record tackle season by a guy we've never seen "play college snaps for us." Last year David was the epitome of "youth and promise, and precious little game experience."

A couple of years ago we lost Thenarse and Assante in the same game. Why did we finish 2009 with the #1 pass defense after losing our top two Safeties in September? Depth, and a damned good D Line.

This year we just so happen to have depth. We also have what should be a pretty good D Line.

I'm not happy. But I'm not hitting the panic button, either.

EDIT - also, Dennard just put on his "fml" Facebook status, in response to inquiries of "what's wrong" by half a dozen people, "Jus family issues." Could just be covering until something is announced. Could be nothing.

Again, not panicking.

just say it is a quad and I will not panic either!