Another too early bowl prediction

So upon reading this the big 10 has three bowl games on Jan 2 at the 1pm time slot poor planning on someones part.

Yes, this happened last year. 3 B10 vs SEC games began at 1 and NW vs Texas Tech was like 1230. Basically 4 B10 games on at once. It was stupid. The same guy who allowed that to happen probably was the one who came up with Legends and Leaders.

Pittsburgh is going to get the last BCS at large spot over a Big10 team?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: It blows my mind how some people just don't understand how automatic bids work with the BCS. Phil is picking Pitt to win the Big East. They would HAVE to be in the BCS, but because their conference doesn't have a tie-in with one of the major bowls, they are treated as an At-Large.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: It blows my mind how some people just don't understand how automatic bids work with the BCS. Phil is picking Pitt to win the Big East. They would HAVE to be in the BCS, but because their conference doesn't have a tie-in with one of the major bowls, they are treated as an At-Large.

I hate the current BCS bowl tie ins. You end up with bad Big East team, ACC and/or independent playing two games vs quality teams. The two bad teams should play against each other and the 2 good teams. You'll just have one bad bcs game instead of two.

I hate the current BCS bowl tie ins. You end up with bad Big East team, ACC and/or independent playing two games vs quality teams. The two bad teams should play against each other and the 2 good teams. You'll just have one bad bcs game instead of two.

How bout a playoff. Take the 6 BCS conference champions, then the next 10 teams based on a complex point system, not by ranking.

Over the last 3 seasons I have been refining a playoff system that I think could work, and would take out all personal bias away from the game/rankings/standings. Its modeled after the Nebraska High school play off system, just refined and more components added to it.

Everyone complains about the BCS and how it sucks, and honestly it does. However the reason why is because its 2/3 human bias. It shouldn't matter when you lose in the season. It should matter to WHO it was, NOT when.