Burned Redshirt list

corncraze

Ok so we saw a lot of true freshman out there, so I thought it'd be nice if we could compile everyone one board.

So I'll start with players I saw out there.

True Freshmen

(IB) Ameer Abdullah

(IB) Aaron Green

(IB) Braylon Heard

(OL) Tyler Moore

(WR) Jamal Turner

(K) Mauro Bondi

Played JUCOs

(DB) Daimion Stafford

(DE) Joseph Carter

Anyone that I'm missing so far?

Ok so we saw a lot of true freshman out there, so I thought it'd be nice if we could compile everyone one board.

True Freshmen

(IB) Ameer Abdullah

(IB) Aaron Green

(IB) Braylon Heard

(OL) Tyler Moore

(WR) Jamal Turner

(K) Mauro Bondi

Played JUCOs

(DB) Daimion Stafford

(DE) Joseph Carter

No...thanks for the list...I think that all the above was expected, but judging by Maher's performance, not sure if Bondi was really needed. I think the thing that impressed me the most was how the o-line barely blocked anyone, but Abdullah always seemed to get a key block when he was asked to. I liked that.

Anyone think that we should start redshirting everyone like Boise does since we can't always recruit the kind of talent as the other major schools?

If you're not being sarcastic, I'd say...depends on the position, and how each position develops.

True Freshmen

(IB) Ameer Abdullah

(IB) Aaron Green

(IB) Braylon Heard

(OL) Tyler Moore

(WR) Jamal Turner

(K) Mauro Bondi

Played JUCOs

(DB) Daimion Stafford

(DE) Joseph Carter

No...thanks for the list...I think that all the above was expected, but judging by Maher's performance, not sure if Bondi was really needed. I think the thing that impressed me the most was how the o-line barely blocked anyone, but Abdullah always seemed to get a key block when he was asked to. I liked that.

Absolutely Bondi needed to play.

You can't have one guy do FG's, XPT's Punting and kickoffs. Their leg would be dead by the end of the season.

Both were auditioning to be the primary kicker but whichever didn't get that was still going to handle kickoff duties this year and if Bondi had won the primary kicking job Maher would still be the punter.

You can't have one guy do FG's, XPT's Punting and kickoffs. Their leg would be dead by the end of the season.

Both were auditioning to be the primary kicker but whichever didn't get that was still going to handle kickoff duties this year and if Bondi had won the primary kicking job Maher would still be the punter.

Aside from kick-off's, Henery did that last year and did just fine

People always say that. But it seems like playing LB for one series would be a LOT harder on a guy than handling all the kicking/punting duties for the whole game. Just sayin...

People always say that. But it seems like playing LB for one series would be a LOT harder on a guy than handling all the kicking/punting duties for the whole game. Just sayin...

Go out and kick 30 field goals today and see how your leg feels tomorrow.

Kickoff duty alone for a good offense is a big job.