Husker Hospitality...

(Staff, if this is not the right board, I apologize, feel free to move)

So, I was tailgating with a bunch of people this weekend prior to the SMU game. As we were there, a group of SMU fans walked by, commenting on how hot it was. Without skipping a beat, one of the guys offered several of our beers to them. When we asked him why, he recalled a story of the last time he visited Lincoln on gameday.

He told us that when they went up to see the A&M game in...(09? 08?)...they were just blown away by the generosity of the fanbase. Even after we won that one (without ref assistance ;)) fans were incredibly generous, still offering them drinks, thanking them for coming, congratulating them, and wishing them safe drives hime. He was so impressed, that it inspired him to try to be an even better host when visiting teams come to town.

Thought y'all might enjoy that story.

GBR.

• Fire 3

So, I was tailgating with a bunch of people this weekend prior to the SMU game. As we were there, a group of SMU fans walked by, commenting on how hot it was. Without skipping a beat, one of the guys offered several of our beers to them. When we asked him why, he recalled a story of the last time he visited Lincoln on gameday.

He told us that when they went up to see the A&M game in...(09? 08?)...they were just blown away by the generosity of the fanbase. Even after we won that one (without ref assistance ;)) fans were incredibly generous, still offering them drinks, thanking them for coming, congratulating them, and wishing them safe drives hime. He was so impressed, that it inspired him to try to be an even better host when visiting teams come to town.

GBR.

Good Story I love hearing these types of things. +1

GBR.

Thanks for sharing your story! It makes you proud to be a Nebraska Fan! GO B1G RED!