Fresno State Flyby?

knapplc

Fresno State Flyby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The jump team didn't jump to start the show this AM, just one guy. They took that C-130 for a 30-minute flight and only dropped one guy. I was watching him climb and climb, and I saw these two dinky little planes behind him and I was thinking, "What are these guys doing? Taking pictures?" They were two of the stunt planes, and as the parachutist dropped they spun around him making circles in smoke:

parachute2.jpg

parachute3.jpg

They followed that up with a few other planes, then they let an F-18 Super Hornet rip up the sky for a while. I missed another GREAT shot because my camera sucks, but I got this one:

f18superhornet.jpg

Any accidents? I'm not too far from the road from the Highlands to Kawasaki, and there have been two emergency calls since the flights started today. People are rubbernecking at the planes and crashing into each other.

I havn't seen any on NW 48th, but since about 9 this morning it has been bumper to bumper in Air Park. I get off work at 5, and I live on 27th and highway 2, I'm praying my drive home isn't as bad as I am expecting.