We will lose......

bsbch

We are playing one of the toughest teams in the country on given days. Pat Hill does more with less than any coach in America. I wanted him so badly when we were looking for a coach. I figured this is just the way the game would go. They come to play every play, they will never quit and have done this to many major programs.

All is not lost, but they are very hard to prepare for, and they truly believe they can win every game. No intimitdation at any point.

Keep the faith.

voice of reason. very true.

5-6 games this year. Our rush D looks like 2007 and our O is big play or nothing....VERY frustrated......

yeah? Which ones?

If things don't improve a lot soon....wisc, mich, msu, Penn st., iowa..... Hell, maybe Washington....

That obviously is the worse case scenario, but not out of the question....

5-6 games this year. Our rush D looks like 2007 and our O is big play or nothing....VERY frustrated......

yeah? Which ones?

If things don't improve a lot soon....wisc, mich, msu, Penn st., iowa..... Hell, maybe Washington....

wow. why not throw in osu, nw, hell, even wyoming. (plus, nw is scary. they overachieve)

yeah? Which ones?

So you only watch Husker games then?

• Fire 3

yeah? Which ones?

nope

yeah? Which ones?

I often wonder this about a lot of the comments we see, especially the "We're not deserving of _____ ranking," and comments like the one you quoted. About half of college football looked pretty weak today - at least in the games I watched. We happened to be one of those teams. Pat Hill is a hell of a coach. We - again - clearly kept the reins on the offense, aside from a few different plays here and there. We have weaknesses, but we're by no means a terrible team. I just don't get doom-and-gloom like this.

yeah? Which ones?

maybe he is talking basketball. i don't think we don't play washington in basketball.

This is still a Pelini defense. They're going to improve as the season goes on.

As for 5-6 losses... You obviously didn't see Michigan barely beat an average at best Notre Dame team, or Ohio State escape Toledo, or Iowa lose to Iowa State. At this point, I think we lose to Wisconsin, but we're beyond capable of winning every other game on the schedule.

On the other hand, I saw a couple people say we wouldn't see another QB this year as good as Carr. They obviously haven't heard of Denard Robinson or Russell Wilson.

I truly hope you're right and the team proves me wrong. I just don't see much difference (results wise) from this years O and years past. If we played tomorrow, Wisc would beat us down. Both sides of the ball need since serious gelling to compete...

If I am way wrong, I will gladly stand here and take what I have coming.

yeah? Which ones?

Wisc I can see. Michigan State is a maybe.

Michigan? The team that almost lost to Notre Dame?

Penn State? The team that got decimated by Alabama?

Iowa? The team that just lost to Iowa State?

Not sure I shouldn't be insulted, other than Alabama, Toledo is tougher than the other teams and Ohio State beat them.

Either way this is week 2. Obviously you fixed something during halftime to begin containing them so I don't get what all the doom and gloom is about.

• Fire 1

I truly hope you're right and the team proves me wrong. I just don't see much difference (results wise) from this years O and years past. If we played tomorrow, Wisc would beat us down. Both sides of the ball need since serious gelling to compete...

If I am way wrong, I will gladly stand here and take what I have coming.

Wasn't your offense good last season until it got decimated with injuries?