Passing yards 318 150

Comp-Att-Int 24-35-1 10-15-0

Return Yards -2 8

Punts-Avg. 6-43.0 3-32.3

Fumbles-Lost 2-1 4-2

Penalties-Yards 7-35 1-5

Time of Possession 26:10 33:50

I'm just saying....

We can all have our opinions...some of us more critical than others, doesn't mean any one of us is less a fan than the others. It's just a differing of opinions. I still think we reach the 10 win mark with the potential to get 11 or go undefeated...but that's my opinion. You're more than welcome to disagree with me and everyone else, but don't attack other people on the board for voicing their opinions.

5-6 games this year. Our rush D looks like 2007 and our O is big play or nothing....VERY frustrated......

I will cover any amount you want to bet on this "prediction." Are you a real Husker fan or just another bandwagon hanger on?

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

Why do debbie downers get labeled as non-Nebraska fans? Only Sunshine pumping is allowed?

No label here ira I just asked a question. I don't pump sunshine but I don't look at a couple games where we don't play well but we do win and automatically think, "Games are going to get tougher. Crap we are going to have our lunch get eaten several times." Ain't gonna happen. As for tougher contests, "Can't wait!"

T_O_B

5-6 games this year. Our rush D looks like 2007 and our O is big play or nothing....VERY frustrated......

I will cover any amount you want to bet on this "prediction." Are you a real Husker fan or just another bandwagon hanger on?

T_O_B

And there we have it....if you aren't blinded by the Nebraska red you're labeled a Husker hater. All of these boards are getting really hard to read. Nebraska has played two subpar teams and looked so-so at best in both of them. The team is nowhere ready for B10 play yet so yes, there is the possibility they could lose 4-5-6 games. But, maybe the team fixes the issues (that have plagued them for years - (an offensive offense) - and improves immensely in the next two weeks. I sure hope so because 10-4 or 9-5 will be a disappointment.

Fresno St on the road is NOT a subpar team.

All you people that think you will lose to Iowa - did any of you see us play Saturday??? You think you stunk, at least you still figured it out and won. I will agree that given what I have seen from Nebraska and what I have seen from Wisky that your first B10 game might be a little rough but after that you have a bunch of teams that are also looking like crap.

Let's talk about losses once they happen. Sure, there are some tough teams out there. Could we lose some of those? It's certainly possible. No question. But I am not about to signal our surrender before the team takes the field. T-Mart is still a major weapon. Rex is still one heck of a RB. We could improve in terms of pass game and option pitch and read option stuff. The defense is coached by the Pelini's. And did anyone see the 52 yarder by Maher and the 100 yard run back by Abdula? I am certainly not in panic mode at this point.

Remember Ball State.... where we had to rally in the fourth quarter and only won because Ball State's clock management was bad and they missed what would have been a game-winning field goal at the end.

Fresno State did not lead in the fourth quarter. They didn't have the ball with a chance to win it.

We were answering their shots.

We'll be fine.

T_O_B

Why do debbie downers get labeled as non-Nebraska fans? Only Sunshine pumping is allowed?

Good question. An intelligent fan is critical of his/her team when the play on the field warrants concern. That doesn't mean you bash the kids, but saying you're worried about certain things doesn't make you bad fan.

Why don't these "you're not a fan" comments constitute a personal attack? So many other things do, so why not calling someone a non-husker fan or not a real husker fan on a husker fan site count? The idea that critical, possibly not-all-positive analysis makes someone some kind of traitor is a pretty lazy way to to counter criticisms. How is it any different from name calling? Person 1: The D line play was pretty bad. They were getting pushed around by Fresno state who was able to put together a sold running game.

Person 2a: Oh yeah? Well... you're a poop head!

Person 2b: Oh yeah? Well... you're not a real fan!

I'm generally not for bans on non-vulgar, mean personal attacks, but in this context where such a ban exists, I don't see how calling out a person's non-fandom, essentially calling them a traitor, is not a personal attack.

That's all. Argue the points made by critics-- if you can't and/or the points aren't valid, that's one thing. But if they hold an arguable position, argue it. Don't side step the issue with an ad hominem.

you arn't seriously saying people should be banned for saying someone isnt a real fan or calling them out...banning is rediculous in the first place...go on shaggy bevo and read there forums, they are basically unmonitored, i wish we had a board that ran like that, here you call someone a name and get banned, we are on a discussion board on the intenet, who cares who says what