Does anyone still think the 2011 DL is better than the 2009 DL?

carlfense

2 games in to the season and they are not even on the same planet. Maybe this dline will step its game up soon, but as of right now not even close. Crick had 3 tackles last night, I dont care if he is getting held if your an all-american you make plays. Stein was silent all night, and Cam was a ghost too.

Not at all, our D Line constantly gets hype over the depth, congrats, we have good depth, but they are a bunch of mediocre guys, baker will never be a breakout, he will be like a barry turner or pierre allen, inconsistent, he will have his big games and his unknown games, crick is over hyped, he gets double teamed and then he is usless, he cant escape double teams like suh can, camstach is good, he was quiet yesterday but i think he has a chance to make some noise, as for all the second stringers i think they all have close to the same talent but no one will emerge to make some noise.

Not at all, our D Line constantly gets hype over the depth, congrats, we have good depth, but they are a bunch of mediocre guys, baker will never be a breakout, he will be like a barry turner or pierre allen, inconsistent, he will have his big games and his unknown games, crick is over hyped, he gets double teamed and then he is usless, he cant escape double teams like suh can, camstach is good, he was quiet yesterday but i think he has a chance to make some noise, as for all the second stringers i think they all have close to the same talent but no one will emerge to make some noise.

Crick will be a good fit at D End for a 3-4 NFL defense. I would almost like to see him play some end for us but I don't know who we would have fill in his spot at tackle. D-Line just needs to step up.