B1G Power Rankings

sd'sker

yeah, that is so typical. how we don't not do what you expect us to do, even when we don't and then you still call us out on it. hilarious.

It is a long, old, boring pattern. Cynicism, criticism, and personal attacks when anyone disagrees. Yawn.

And yet I'm not banned, not warned, etc. Must not be breaking board rules. And your pattern of children's logic gets old, too. As exemplified by the downgrading of Oregon State's win over #1 USC simply to fit what you seem to think is a logical argument. lol

Even a casual cfb fan knows the Bulldog's reputation for being road warriors. Even some children can grasp it. Sadly, even some adults cannot.

yeah, that is so typical. how we don't not do what you expect us to do, even when we don't and then you still call us out on it. hilarious.

It is a long, old, boring pattern. Cynicism, criticism, and personal attacks when anyone disagrees. Yawn.

And yet I'm not banned, not warned, etc. Must not be breaking board rules. And your pattern of children's logic gets old, too. As exemplified by the downgrading of Oregon State's win over #1 USC simply to fit what you seem to think is a logical argument. lol

Wait, I thought you had more amusing things to do? Bottom line is THIS YEAR, fresno st has upheld their reputation of being a great, well coached, resilient road squad while Oregon State, THIS YEAR, has not.

I'm not quite sure losing by 15 to Cal puts them into the resiliant road squad this year column. If they hang with Boise State later on this year, I'll jump on the Fresno bandwagon.

I like both of them. For being from ESPN, they're pretty good. WAY better than Ubben. I can only speak for Rittenberg (because the new guy is still kinda new), but he's always struck me as pretty level-headed.

I can't disagree with their rankings, and like I said in this thread or some other thread, it's early. They could have us #1 or #12, wouldn't mean much.

I think, if they are unfairly downgrading us (I don't think they are, but it's the topic), that it has as much to do with our lofty preseason expectations than anything else. People expected us to roll our first two opponents, and when we trailed Fresno at half, that raised a lot of eyebrows.

i guess, my my dissonance with them comes because i have had tempered expectations. i expect this team to be great, but it will take time, we have so much youth. someone early mentioned they are really only basing this off of the most recent game, and that makes sense. i'm not. osu will have a bad year, i don't have much faith in msu, and i think nu has a ton of potential. wiscy will remain the stalwarts.

Wait, I thought you had more amusing things to do? Bottom line is THIS YEAR, fresno st has upheld their reputation of being a great, well coached, resilient road squad while Oregon State, THIS YEAR, has not.

I'm not quite sure losing by 15 to Cal puts them into the resiliant road squad this year column. If they hang with Boise State later on this year, I'll jump on the Fresno bandwagon.

In comparison to Oregon State, losing to Sacramento State...

i would love to see that. hope i can watch that game. fresno deserves a signature win, but boise always surprises me with how they never let up, notwithstanding nevada.

Iowa should be #1 in the Big 10. We only lost to ISU in tripple OT and of course they are going to go on to win the Big 12 and the national championship and Iowa will finish #2 in the country after rolling through the Big 10!

Makes as much sense as any comparison of Fresno State vs. Oregon State this early in the season with as little information as we have to go on. I don't tend to worry about how good or bad the competition of the competiton is until at least week 5 or so. Before then it all just seems a crapshoot. Look at the examples people gave of the seasons VT had last year or Michigan after App State. Things are so screwy in the first two weeks that it just seems to have zero bearing on how the teams will actually do once conference season starts.