black helmet

np_husker

I think the black helmet is ugly. I like the subtle change on the helmets below. Black face mask.

black%252520mask.jpg

IF the Huskers were to change up uniforms I kind of like this. Even the black face mask. I wonder what a black jersey with white or maybe red pants would look like. Can someone photo shop those combos to see what it would look like?

I think the black helmet is ugly. I like the subtle change on the helmets below. Black face mask.

black%252520mask.jpg

IF the Huskers were to change up uniforms I kind of like this. Even the black face mask. I wonder what a black jersey with white or maybe red pants would look like. Can someone photo shop those combos to see what it would look like?

I like these also. Not sure what everybody else thought, but I read that article interviewing this one "jersey guru" and I just have very conflicting views from him. He said we should go back to normal jersey material instead of adidas stretchy fabric... Screw that! that subtle little changes makes our jerseys look so sweet this year for some reason, and not sure if anyone sees this as well: the white jerseys are a lot whiter than in years' past. LOVE IT!!!

black%252520mask.jpg

I like these also. Not sure what everybody else thought, but I read that article interviewing this one "jersey guru" and I just have very conflicting views from him. He said we should go back to normal jersey material instead of adidas stretchy fabric... Screw that! that subtle little changes makes our jerseys look so sweet this year for some reason, and not sure if anyone sees this as well: the white jerseys are a lot whiter than in years' past. LOVE IT!!!

This. AND, the fabric/color used on the red pants has changed in the past few years to better match the red on the away jersey numbers and helmet red. That drove me nuts for a while.

Sorry guys, had to unapprove a few posts. Just save it for the 'shed. Not because it's so heinous, but want to keep the posts on the main boards in line with the family friendly atmosphere. And, it can get awkward if you're reading at work and a fine...photoshop job like that pops up without warning ;)

Thanks!

Damn...that was some of my best work!! Gone forever! :D

Sorry guys, had to unapprove a few posts. Just save it for the 'shed. Not because it's so heinous, but want to keep the posts on the main boards in line with the family friendly atmosphere. And, it can get awkward if you're reading at work and a fine...photoshop job like that pops up without warning ;)

Thanks!

Damn...that was some of my best work!! Gone forever! :D

Well, no. We still get to see it :lol:

Feel free to post it up in the Woodshed!