***Official Washington Game Discussion***

HOLY HELL, Taylor, don't do that!

We throw the deep ball when receivers are barely covered. Not into triple coverage, YIKES!

That looked like a bust. Turner wasn't anywhere near the ball... Or maybe martinez was trying to throw it out of the endzone.

Never been good at Math, but if he threw into 3coverage, someone is open somewhere?

It wasn't really tight triple coverage though. There were three guys in a 10 yard radius who were all closer than Turner, which makes me think it was a bust.

I don't know... It may have been a bad read at the LOS, too. Maybe Taylor thought he saw something that wasn't really there... weird play.

Alright, well we got the lead.

After one half, Martinez has played pretty well, the offensive line is looking much better, and I really like our younger receivers.

Defense and special teams have to step it up big-time.

Agree. The first half wasn't really that bad. I yelled at my TV at the poor tackling a lot, but there's no shame in playing this team about even in the first half.

If anything has me worried, it's that W has been hitting harder on both sides of the ball. Hopefully we keep trying to pressure Price, though. The last couple possessions looked a lot better.

O line is actually playing well. I bet we start running up the middle a bit more in the second half.