The Washington did not get screwed thread

irafreak

And finally....the Polk knees targeting section....

polk knees 1.jpg

Notice our corner at the bottom of the screen getting tackled at the knees...

polk knees 2.jpg

See our dlineman at the top....getting his knees taken out...and notice our lineman at the bottom...same thing...

polk knees 3.jpg

Oh Polk was complaining about HIS knees being taken out. Here's our guy going a little low...funny thing was previously he was

breaking through our arm tackles up high....this was the only low tackle I could find in the 1st quarter

Hit at the knees: Nebraska 1 Washington 3

If it was a 3 point game they could complain, but they were beat and put up some points in garbage time ......who cares.

you cared enough to open the thread and post a comment...

Sorry I did not mean to dis' the topic the who cares was a general statment. I will add that I think it is always hard to calculate the difference calls make because had the call not been made we don't know how either team responds. Very reasonable topic to throw out I did not mean to sound like an a$$.

crowd.jpg.jpg

There's one guy that really stands out here....

You mean the guy with the sign... :huh:

Try the guy to the right of the sign wearing I think some kind of animal on his head...

And mnhusker sorry if I got defensive...this thread was for amusement only and not meant to really try to prove anything other than the officials did not have a good day...