Domino's Pizza ad in Laramie price gouging Husker fans

Nexus

Do they accept coal as cash?

In Wyoming, coal is accepted more frequently at stores than cash or credit cards.

Just curious. How big of a surplus does the Nebraska state government carry at this moment? Right now, Wyoming has several billion dollars in the bank. The Hathaway Scholarship Fund pays for total tuition cost for Wyoming students who graduate high school with a B average or better. For those of you who are travelling to the game, take a tour around campus and you'll see a bunch of new buildings and others under construction. As Wyoming's only university, UW is very well supported. So, in a sense we do pay with coal, gas and oil, and we're damn happy about it.

Take the tour:

http://www.uwyo.edu/uw/tour/

Do they accept coal as cash?

In Wyoming, coal is accepted more frequently at stores than cash or credit cards.

Just curious. How big of a surplus does the Nebraska state government carry at this moment? Right now, Wyoming has several billion dollars in the bank. The Hathaway Scholarship Fund pays for total tuition cost for Wyoming students who graduate high school with a B average or better. For those of you who are travelling to the game, take a tour around campus and you'll see a bunch of new buildings and others under construction. As Wyoming's only university, UW is very well supported. So, in a sense we do pay with coal, gas and oil, and we're damn happy about it.

Take the tour:

http://www.uwyo.edu/uw/tour/

Ah, Wyoming coal...hoping to help kill the Chinese one lump at a time.

Oh, it's 2:30am here...and I'm reading a football topic about pizza, then it turns to coal, I started getting hungry, then I wondered if they put coal on the pizza in Wyoming, and then I remembered just reading on CNN.com about China wanting to buy coal from Wyoming because their demand outweighs their supply, and well...umm...it just derailed from there. :dunno