***Official Wyoming Game Discussion***

jeez, folks, that long Carnes pitch is NOT what you want to see on the option. I mean, it was a good pitch given the situation, but Carnes was indecisive which is why Austin Jones got way ahead of his fit.

It turned out to be a good play, but that kind of pitch increases the risk of an option by about 1000%.

jeez, folks, that long Carnes pitch is NOT what you want to see on the option. I mean, it was a good pitch given the situation, but Carnes was indecisive which is why Austin Jones got way ahead of his fit.

It turned out to be a good play, but that kind of pitch increases the risk of an option by about 1000%.

it was, the longest pitch I have ever seen

option pitches generally do increase the risk of an option.

bad wording. There's inherent risk anytime you run the option of a loss or of a fumble, but that kind of pitch increases that risk an awful lot.

it was, the longest pitch I have ever seen

Me too......scary as hell.

bad wording. There's inherent risk anytime you run the option of a loss or of a fumble, but that kind of pitch increases that risk an awful lot.

i agree, but it was a very athletic play, i was still in awe. he made a moved, followed his instincts, and made an accurate pitch. with this team, there is always a huge risk of fumbe, so what's the difference. but, t-mart seems to have improved, so good on him.

After harping all game long on how critically important completion percentage was for a QB, and criticizing Martinez for it, the goofball game announcer didn't mention Martinez completed 57% with no interceptions while the fair haired Wyoming QB he had a man crush on completed 53% with an interception.

Not one word.