While on the topic of Dennard, did anyone else feel that that late hit call Dennard got was bulls**t? It wasn't as if the receiver was out of bounds and just standing there. The receiver was in midair with, as far as Dennard knew, a chance at catching the ball. Any other opinions?

It was BS. From Dennard's point of view there was no right play. It was either let the WR go and make a huge catch or stick him. I'll take the latter from him everytime.

While on the topic of Dennard, did anyone else feel that that late hit call Dennard got was bulls**t? It wasn't as if the receiver was out of bounds and just standing there. The receiver was in midair with, as far as Dennard knew, a chance at catching the ball. Any other opinions?

It was BS. From Dennard's point of view there was no right play. It was either let the WR go and make a huge catch or stick him. I'll take the latter from him everytime.

That was the right call. Imagine if that happened to one of our WRs. You'd be screaming for a flag. The ball sailed high and out of bounds and then Dennard nailed the kid. Bad play on his part. Definitely warranted a flag.

I love how people think that when one of our guys does something like that it's a bad call, but when an opposing team does it to us (Fresno hit on Reed) the guy should be ejected/suspended.

It was the correct call IMO. I think Dennard was aware the receiver didn't catch the ball and was 'checking' the receiver. He just did it a shade to late and the receiver was in a defenseless position. I think the foul call on Tmart was accurate. I don't think the hit was late, I think it was too high up around the head area, especially the elbow. I think the call on Thorell was bad. I thought Thorell played good coverage there. He did turn a bit late but he has a right to his position and was almost turned around when the ball hit him. I thought it was good D. Frankly I don't think Thorell has played all that bad as the dime. I would rather have him there then Blatchford. As far as the FG I can accept the reason given for the call.