I know what you're talking about with the limp. He didn't seem totally sound to me, but he didn't seem like he was hurting any more than a lot of guys. Four games into the season, I'd say he's about as banged-up as most people.

okay. i'll buy that. with regards to crick, they showed him druing pregame warmups goofing around with moore, but not dressed. based off of other peoples' comments on this board, the consensus seems to be he suffered a concussion at the end of the washington game. does anyone know if he will be ready for next week or is it simply wait and see. with all of the press and research now going on with regards to concussions in football, i am assuming that they are being very careful with him and there might be a chance he will not play for a couple of games. does anyone know anything about this particular issue?

I think his injury did show a little on that first Wyoming touchdown pass. A healthy Dennard may have caught him but he didn't really even give good pursuit.

Ya, may have been able to catch him at full-speed. Had to just play it smart and pull-up to avoid aggravating his quad. He's certainly not "back" but as-is he's still hands-down the best corner we have.

saw most of the game, but not the end and not any post-game comments by bo. as far as i could tell, dennard did not play in the second half. people on the board were commenting that they saw him limping during the wyoming TD pass. anybody know any updated news on his condition?

I remember seeing him in the 3rd and I think he was in there for a while during the 4th

saw most of the game, but not the end and not any post-game comments by bo. as far as i could tell, dennard did not play in the second half. people on the board were commenting that they saw him limping during the wyoming TD pass. anybody know any updated news on his condition?

I remember seeing him in the 3rd and I think he was in there for a while during the 4th

Yeah, pretty sure I saw him also. Not sure how much though.