Huskers move to #8 in latest AP rankings

Nate

I guess folks are letting us hang around, next week we can prove we deserve it, after next week the ratings will start to be more accrate. We must not get the sunshine in other BCS contributing polls because our SOS is stonger than Wiscy (they should be ahead of us btw) at this point yet we fall off in the rankings big time.

So... I didn't feel this deserved another thread, and sorry in advance for threadjacking but...

Does Gameday come to Camp Randall next weekend? The only other game that's even a threat is Bama-Florida, #3 vs. #12.

I'd two top 10 teams and NU's first B1G game would be enough to win them over, but you never know. ESPN wuvs dem some SEC. Which reminds me... :espnsucks:

So... I didn't feel this deserved another thread, and sorry in advance for threadjacking but...

Does Gameday come to Camp Randall next weekend? The only other game that's even a threat is Bama-Florida, #3 vs. #12.

I'd two top 10 teams and NU's first B1G game would be enough to win them over, but you never know. ESPN wuvs dem some SEC. Which reminds me... :espnsucks:

they're getting ready to jump around.

CBS has the other game, while ours is on ABC. It's probably that simple.

• Fire 1