Buying tickets from "UW Students."

If you are looking for tickets for the game Saturday, I recommend NOT buying Student Tickets. You may be required to show student ID getting into the one gate that is allowed for students, (Gate 5 at the north end.) If that's the case, you've just wasted a whole lot of money. IF you get in, you will be in unreserved seats (even though the tickets might have a seat location on them.) You might find the territory to be quite hostile. Better to go to the bars Friday night or Saturday morning before they get too crowded and ask the bartenders if they know of anyone inside trying to unload tickets. The Brewers play their first playoff game at 1:00, so I expect the bars will already be full by then (we tend to bounce our attention between the Brewers, the Packers and the Badgers.)

If you are looking for tickets for the game Saturday, I recommend NOT buying Student Tickets. You may be required to show student ID getting into the one gate that is allowed for students, (Gate 5 at the north end.) If that's the case, you've just wasted a whole lot of money. IF you get in, you will be in unreserved seats (even though the tickets might have a seat location on them.) You might find the territory to be quite hostile. Better to go to the bars Friday night or Saturday morning before they get too crowded and ask the bartenders if they know of anyone inside trying to unload tickets. The Brewers play their first playoff game at 1:00, so I expect the bars will already be full by then (we tend to bounce our attention between the Brewers, the Packers and the Badgers.)

Seconding this whole post. Giving you a fair warning about heading into the student section with opposing colors on: it won't be pretty.

Seconding this whole post. Giving you a fair warning about heading into the student section with opposing colors on: it won't be pretty.

But the opposing colors are the same as Wisconsin colors

:dunno

Ok, something that says "Nebraska" then. Or the black that you guys are wearing. Because nobody wears black to Wisconsin games.

Because nobody wears black to Wisconsin games.

Why not? Are Wisconsin fans upset that we are wearing black?

No, they just don't. Never have. Somebody said on here a while back that a bunch of Wisconsin fans wear black. That's just not the case.

I think the black out is a cool idea though.

No, they just don't. Never have. Somebody said on here a while back that a bunch of Wisconsin fans wear black. That's just not the case.

Shaking_head.gif

:D

Shaking_head.gif

Damn. Because I said B-O?

Shaking_head.gif

Damn. Because I said B-O?

I'm just messin with ya. I don't really care what the fans wear to an away game. :thumbs

HuskerBoard history for you, Badger_HB - the whole "Let's have a blackout" thing became such an overwhelming annoyance a few years ago that we ended up filtering the word b*******. Now when people bring it up we just joke about it, and that's what you fell victim to.

Yeah, I was on here awhile before I made an account. I noticed one guy separating the words, so I followed suit haha.