To the Wiscy fans

Hold your head high Nebraska you may get a crack at the championship game and hopefully we do too. There's a lot of time between now and then.

Nebraska fans are classy and for that reason I can't see us becoming a rivalry just a couple of teams that respect each other and wale on each other every so often.

Good luck next week against OSU.

Congrats on a good game. Wilson is a beast. One question, can we have our manhood back now?

As a Scony stuck in Philly I was happy the game was televised. You guys got nothing to worry about, I'm sure in the end you will be there. To theHusker fans that made the trip up to mad city I hope you all enjoyed the experience...game aside obviously. Here's to many more battles in the future.

Wisconsin is as-advertised. I have no doubt that you guys are the best team in the B1G. It's not even close.

Without a doubt Wisconsin is the best team in the Big10. I was born and raised for the first 10 years of my life in Milwaukee. Why did Wisconsin have to have their best team play Nebraska in their first Big10 game? Nebraska has a lot to work on before we can even think of a rematch in Indianapolis. A lot.