Do you agree that

Haspula

We were better Offensively and Defensively last year than this year? I'm trying to look up some stats. Last year we scored 56 on washington and allowed 21 points from them. However this year we only scored 51 on them and allowed 38 points. Obviously we are worse defensively not 100% sure on offense.

I think our offense is probably better this year, since TMart is no longer our sole playmaker.

Defensively, I don't know what the f#*k is going on. I know there's a lot of youth out there so I'll hope they get better as the year goes on, but at this rate the blackshirts are never gong to get handed out.

I think our offense is probably better this year, since TMart is no longer our sole playmaker.

Defensively, I don't know what the f#*k is going on. I know there's a lot of youth out there so I'll hope they get better as the year goes on, but at this rate the blackshirts are never gong to get handed out.

I would disagree with that. Last year we had Helu and Burkhead in the backfield and Kyler was huge at the TE position.

I think we are better on offense, or at least will be by the end of the season. Our young players, like Turner and Bell and Abdullah, are really impressing me. They play very well considering their inexperience. I am very excited to see their full potential. Our defense is hard to judge... we did better than I thought against the run, until the end that is. Our secondary got raped, but once again, young players. We need linebackers, Fisher ain't cutting it.

Too early to say on offense. Our O looked good last year until we started playing decent competition. Defense is awful. A lot of people would point to our secondary, and they are right, but the defensive line is terrible. Whatever happened to all the studs we had on the defensive line? Honestly, in my opinion we've only had 2 guys on the D-line since 2003 that would have sniffed the field in the 90s, and that would be Suh and Crick. Everyone else stinks. Or maybe it's just this 2-gap scheme we run. Either way watching our D makes me want to jam a pencil in my eyes.

Offensively I'd say we're slightly better, but this year's defense doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as last year's.

Yes I would say we have the potential to have a better offense this year. We have some playmakers and speed, yet the ghost of SW and BC keeps coming back and we try to throw the ball too much with a running qb when we have very capable rb's. Very frustrated with the playcalling from the 2nd qtr on.

1st. Fisher can't takle himself....probably a nice kid but a pathetic football player.

2nd. Compton was a four star.....?

3rd. Crick is 2nd team all conference at best!

4th. Green is not the brother of Aaron, btw where was Aaron in our game plan? Was he not capable of adding a wrinkle in this offense?

5th. Ciante needs to focus more on power cleans and bench press to be more of a press corner rather than a paddy cake corner!

6th. Corey Raymon can't coach period. What the heck did Sanders do that was so bad.

7th. This is suppose to be NEBRASKA f'ing football for pete's sake! WTF?

8th. Lavonte should be ashamed to be part of this pefense. Give that boy #4 a black shirt and shine all the rest!

9th. I'm defensive minded....It isn't as easy for me to see what's wrong witht he offense......please someone tell me wtf?

We were better Offensively and Defensively last year than this year? I'm trying to look up some stats. Last year we scored 56 on washington and allowed 21 points from them. However this year we only scored 51 on them and allowed 38 points. Obviously we are worse defensively not 100% sure on offense.

We are better Offensively, but Defensively, we have taken a step back.

If I was Jamal Turner, Aaron Green, Kenny Bell, Ameer Abdullah, Brandon Kinnie (and hope for a break from the NC-corruptAA), Braylon Edwards or any offensive specimen I would jump ship now! Never have I witnessed a program do less with 3, 4 and 5 star offensive recruits than what Nebraska does with theirs. WTF ever......this team is no where near what it should be. I feel ashamed and I am a 34 year old Wesleyan Grad......go Plainsman or Prairie Wolves or wtf ever you are now!