I'll start it...

Maybe not now, but for next season? Why not?! Teach him the offense over the summer and have him compete with Martinez... if he wins, have the two switch positions. Turner is an absolute playmaker and I can't see his throwing and reading abilities to be that far off from Martinez's.

Thoughts?

I totally agree with you. Hell, Carnes better be getting some major reps and they better practice him hard. Taylor needs to sit the bench and figure out what the hell he is doing while passing. It is unbelievable. There were passes that should have been caught, because Taylor can't throw straight, but has it lobbed, the WRs can't catch it because the D is on them to quick.

Almost at the beginning of the game, I was going to come on here and eat crow, but Taylor did what he does best and crumple under pressure.

I don't know what position he should be at, but he needs to be on the field. What did he have tonight, two touches, one great catch that he almost turned into something spectacular, and one where he probably/maybe should have made the catch (pretty good hit by the DB though). The guy is explosive, we need to find a way to get the ball in his hands (Wildcat maybe?).

I want Carnes to be Russell Wilson. Someone who is fluid in the pocket. We've heard about Carnes' shake and bake and his ability to make big boy throws. So let's bring him up in the offense and turn him loose when he gets to the point where he can run everything. Don't know if he'll ever get to that level, but he could get pretty solid and just not take us out of games. Taylor has breakaway speed, but how many times in a game - or in a year, even - is that going to help us? I might not run out of fingers and toes.

This is all hypothetical talk for next year, by the way.

I'm a bit concerned about the direction of this offense though. I am confused as to whether we're an old school option team or not.

• Fire 1

I want Carnes to be Russell Wilson. Someone who is fluid in the pocket. We've heard about Carnes' shake and bake and his ability to make big boy throws. So let's bring him up in the offense and turn him loose when he gets to the point where he can run everything.

I'm a bit concerned about the direction of this offense though. I am confused as to whether we're an old school option team or not.

I'd like him to be Russell Wilson too, but is he every going to get into a game? I think the only way TM ever gets pulled is if he comes out on a stretcher, then we'll send in our QB who has what, two series under his belt?

What is the breaking point where you replace Martinez?! 2 int's in a pivotal game? Three? I cant believe we didn't see Carnes. Martinez has no QB skills. Put 20 lbs on the kid an make him a RB, because he can't throw for sh#t. Not to mention his check-downs. 21 points given up by one guy is unacceptable.

I know our Defense needs to take some blame, but 21 points were gifted by Martinez.