Look At The Bright Side.....At Least We're Not In The Big XII...

Oklahom

Aside from the stability standpoint, I didn't think I'd be saying this this season, but.....I'm glad we're in the Big 10 for the weaker opponents. I'm not sure how many husker fans watched K-state and Baylor, but both of those teams looked better than the 'skers. Maybe I'm overreacting a little but honestly, go through the current Big XII and tell me who we beat?

Oklahoma? No

Okie State? Hell No

Texas AM? They only play the first half but I don't think we win that one.

Baylor? If you've seen RGIII play you know the answer to this one. The guy has more TD passes than incompletions and thats against decent secondaries.

Texas? We never beat texas. Period.

Texas Tech? Again, we never beat tech? When was the last time, honestly, i dont know? 1997?

K-State? After watching them beat Miami on the road and following that with a win against Baylor, i want no part of K-State.

Iowa State? Probably a toss up, but we squeeked by them last year and they have looked solid this year and have a win over iowa.

Missouri? Again, toss up. They should have beat ASU on the road and hung with the sooners.

Kansas? Guaranteed win.

Looking at it like this, unless I'm grossy mistaken, NU finishes 7th, 8th, or 9th in the current Big XII. Fortunately, the Big 10 offers us Minnesota, Indiana, Iowa, who lost to ISU, Penn St, northwestern, who lost to army but also before Persa came back, and an Ohio State team that is about as bad as us. I don't like how we match up to Michigan or MSU, but it looks to me that Nebraska should still have a 8 or 9 win season.

I guess I was just curious what other husker fans thought about how the two conferences compare.

But aren't you guys getting bored with 8 or 9 win seasons? You haven't done anything better in the last decade or so.

When has Wisconsin EVER done anything? *Compares nebraska's trophy case to Wisconsin's....why is your trophy case so empty compared to ours?

P.S. My lions are gonna beat your fudgepackers this year

Oklahom

Aside from the stability standpoint, I didn't think I'd be saying this this season, but.....I'm glad we're in the Big 10 for the weaker opponents. I'm not sure how many husker fans watched K-state and Baylor, but both of those teams looked better than the 'skers. Maybe I'm overreacting a little but honestly, go through the current Big XII and tell me who we beat?

Oklahoma? No

Okie State? Hell No

Texas AM? They only play the first half but I don't think we win that one.

Baylor? If you've seen RGIII play you know the answer to this one. The guy has more TD passes than incompletions and thats against decent secondaries.

Texas? We never beat texas. Period.

Texas Tech? Again, we never beat tech? When was the last time, honestly, i dont know? 1997?

K-State? After watching them beat Miami on the road and following that with a win against Baylor, i want no part of K-State.

Iowa State? Probably a toss up, but we squeeked by them last year and they have looked solid this year and have a win over iowa.

Missouri? Again, toss up. They should have beat ASU on the road and hung with the sooners.

Kansas? Guaranteed win.

Looking at it like this, unless I'm grossy mistaken, NU finishes 7th, 8th, or 9th in the current Big XII. Fortunately, the Big 10 offers us Minnesota, Indiana, Iowa, who lost to ISU, Penn St, northwestern, who lost to army but also before Persa came back, and an Ohio State team that is about as bad as us. I don't like how we match up to Michigan or MSU, but it looks to me that Nebraska should still have a 8 or 9 win season.

I guess I was just curious what other husker fans thought about how the two conferences compare.

But aren't you guys getting bored with 8 or 9 win seasons? You haven't done anything better in the last decade or so.

What?