The Real Big Red

Oh that is so cute. Two badger fans arguing at each other on a Husker board. Awesome. Haha

Now on a serious note. Have you seen our BBall team. I think we will be fighting on who is going to lose the most.

Ummm. . . . No. If you don't know, you better ask somebody. UW is very strong in hoops -- finished no lower than 4th in conference for a decade under our Coach Bo (Ryan) and has been to the NCAA tourney like 14 years in a row. The comments about low scoring are about UW's deliberate style. It's somewhat of a myth because UW routinely scores in the 60s while holding its opponents to the 40s and 50s. Our football team scored over 70 three times last year, so that's where the jokes come from.

Meh, don't get worked up about it, like Badger_HB said, we've never used that moniker. I don't want it. It reminds me of chewing gum...and by and by Wisconsin is worthy of respect in its own right, wait for B-Ball season.

its payback time when basketball starts

Seriously?! We'll probably get our a$$es kicked harder on the court than on the gridiron. We SUCK at basketball.............

nope... not even a little bit

Oh that is so cute. Two badger fans arguing at each other on a Husker board. Awesome. Haha

Now on a serious note. Have you seen our BBall team. I think we will be fighting on who is going to lose the most.

Ummm. . . . No. If you don't know, you better ask somebody. UW is very strong in hoops -- finished no lower than 4th in conference for a decade under our Coach Bo (Ryan) and has been to the NCAA tourney like 14 years in a row. The comments about low scoring are about UW's deliberate style. It's somewhat of a myth because UW routinely scores in the 60s while holding its opponents to the 40s and 50s. Our football team scored over 70 three times last year, so that's where the jokes come from.

we havent won an NCAA tournament game.....ever

My bad. I don't follow basketball of any kind at all. I just know that NU sucks at it. Hate the sport way to much. Was just taking what you guys were joking about. Guess that will be another loss of ours in your state.

My bad. I don't follow basketball of any kind at all. I just know that NU sucks at it. Hate the sport way to much. Was just taking what you guys were joking about. Guess that will be another loss of ours in your state.

I'm pretty much the same way. Love to play it, would rather get a month in solitary confinement than watch it.

I'm pretty much the same way. Love to play it, would rather get a month in solitary confinement than watch it.

That's how I feel about soccer

Meh, don't get worked up about it, like Badger_HB said, we've never used that moniker. I don't want it. It reminds me of chewing gum...and by and by Wisconsin is worthy of respect in its own right, wait for B-Ball season.

its payback time when basketball starts

Seriously?! We'll probably get our a$$es kicked harder on the court than on the gridiron. We SUCK at basketball.............

Actually, maybe Wisconsin will turn into Texas...the team who's always ranked higher and should destroy us, but we ALWAYS beat them on our home court.

haha, Huskers telling Sconies about sell out streaks...that's cute. Should've gone a bit further north and tried that, would've been laughed out of town.

Actually, the Huskers are closer than you think to the Packers in terms of sellouts. Green Bay had 336 back in 2007.

What else is there to do in GB? They also play a lot more games each year. And basically who cares?

T_O_B

G>B>R

haha, Huskers telling Sconies about sell out streaks...that's cute. Should've gone a bit further north and tried that, would've been laughed out of town.

Actually, the Huskers are closer than you think to the Packers in terms of sellouts. Green Bay had 336 back in 2007.

What else is there to do in GB? They also play a lot more games each year. And basically who cares?

T_O_B

G>B>R

I was just pointing out that the well-known Packers sellout streak isn't too much more lengthy than the Huskers. If that sort of stuff doesn't interest you, fair enough.

T_O_B

G>B>R

There's a lot to do in Green Bay, great town.