Boise St VS Fresno St

adc7236

Watching the first half of this game has been discouraging. Boise is dominating Fresno at every level. Either Fresno is playing like sh#t right now..........had the game of their lives against us or...............we are not that good. I hope this is a fluke game! I guess there is the possibility that Boise is just that good, but that still makes me realize how far we have to go as a team.

Sorry bor, but Boise IS THAT GOOD. And Fresno isn't.

People can't play the Fresno got geeked up for NU, because honestly they would be more pumped to play and knock off Boise. Boise is the big dog on the block in the WAC and has been. Add in the fact that Boise has been more prominent than NU and you can see.

Boise would give NU fits. Their multiple sets and motions would have the defense running in circles, and then you add in the best QB in college football and it could get ugly.

On a neutral field Boise is an easy 12 point favorite over NU right now.

People can't play the Fresno got geeked up for NU, because honestly they would be more pumped to play and knock off Boise. Boise is the big dog on the block in the WAC and has been. Add in the fact that Boise has been more prominent than NU and you can see.

Boise would give NU fits. Their multiple sets and motions would have the defense running in circles, and then you add in the best QB in college football and it could get ugly.

Boise doesn't play in the WAC anymore. They moved to MWC. Yes Boise would beat us easily.

Boise doesn't play in the WAC anymore. They moved to MWC. Yes Boise would beat us easily.

Ya got me there, but is there really a difference. And I'll throw in my defeense, my arguement is retrodated to last year when they were in the WAC. I can do this because I am buzzing like a mofo.

The point is still, NU would be in trouble.

Ya got me there, but is there really a difference. And I'll throw in my defeense, my arguement is retrodated to last year when they were in the WAC. I can do this because I am buzzing like a mofo.

The point is still, NU would be in trouble.

I know not much better but you don't have the WAC bottom dwellers. They are like sun belt teams. The MWC don't have that problem. Yes NU would still be in trouble. Hell Fresno almost beat us.