Are we the only state in America that....

Haspula

My wife checked the nursing test (I'm not sure of the name of it) success rate, and SCSU's rate was something around 44%.

What were CU's and USC's? That's a pretty hard test isn't it?

I dunno, I knew a kid that went to SCSU and got damn near a full ride because he was white. It'd almost be worth it if Orangeburg wasn't so nasty.

My wife checked the nursing test (I'm not sure of the name of it) success rate, and SCSU's rate was something around 44%.

What were CU's and USC's? That's a pretty hard test isn't it?

I dunno, I knew a kid that went to SCSU and got damn near a full ride because he was white. It'd almost be worth it if Orangeburg wasn't so nasty.

CU & USC were both in between 80-93%. Surprisingly, Midlands Tech was around 95%

And yes, Orangeburg is bad.

The University of Nebraska at Kearney back in the day used to be "Nebraska State" back before it was "Kearney State" ...... I think

Here is another question. If we had a "Nebraska State" that played Division 1 football, would it hurt Nebraska and divide the state? Would a Nebraska State be able to survive because of the Nebraska having all the fans?

When I was little, I once had a dream - more of a nightmare, really - that an evil, all-green-clad Nebraska State team was rolling us on national TV.

It just would not be right for this state.

http://en.wikipedia....aska_at_Kearney

UNK started as Nebraska State Normal School in 1905. In 1921 it changed to Nebraska State Teachers College in 1921 and in 1963 it became Kearney State.

So the TV show "Coach" was a period piece?

How does it go?

UNL University of No Learning

UNO University of No Opportunity

UNK University of No ?????

University of no Knowledge. You also can't spell DrUNK without "UNK" Go Lopers!!!!!!!