being the sunshine pumper that I am

Definitely give Beck props for his second half play calling. The Buckeyes couldn't stop us once we got rolling.

its so nice to see adjustments.... remember that one guy that never overcame a halftime deficit?

And wouldn't waste a second going away from something that worked.

It's kind of funny, isn't it? Nebraska is severely hampered and loses the chance to have extremely special seasons twice because of poor offenses and excellent defenses. Then when the defense takes steps back, the offense decides to start clicking. I don't think we have a championship caliber offense but I believe they've played better as a whole this season than the defense.

Excuses, excuses...it was a good showing against a defense that thought they could stop us. They looked at us and saw a simple offense. We showed 'em wrong. I think you're stretching with the motivation angle. If we had come out flat that game anyone might've said the same thing about us: 'Huskers thought they deserved to be in the BCS after the screwjob against Texas in the CCG, Arizona could have sleep-walked to victory.'

Ah I forgot one...Missouri 2010. Missouri '09 maybe? (I have no idea how good their defense was in '09)

These types of games have been few and far between in recent years, but those two stand out to me. The fact that they do exist doesn't take away from Taylor's progression as a QB or happy we should be that Beck is here, by the way.