Pelini: No Place For Boos In Memorial Stadium

Is Bo being hypocritical when it comes to fans booing?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everyone stop booing, because we don't want anyone's feelings getting hurt. Ego's are fragile at this stage in human development, and too much negative reinforcement will have dire effects upon all those involved and could lead to serious amounts of counseling later. Heaven forbid you ever have anyone say anything negative to you, because it will crush your spirit and lead you down the path to heart ache and despair...

Everyone stop booing, because we don't want anyone's feelings getting hurt. Ego's are fragile at this stage in human development, and too much negative reinforcement will have dire effects upon all those involved and could lead to serious amounts of counseling later. Heaven forbid you ever have anyone say anything negative to you, because it will crush your spirit and lead you down the path to heart ache and despair...

Booooooooo!

Booing is should never be acceptable, and if the person next to you at he game boos, you should have the right to slap that person!

I choose to except Bo's sideline because 1) he is in the heat of battle, and he is with those players all of the time, they should know what he expects out of them, 2) he will have the chance the next day in the film room, to sit down with that player and calmly explain the mistakes that were made 3) If bad enough he will also have the chance to apologize (in private) to the player for his actions.

As fans we don't get or have these opportunities, there is no taking it back once it is out there.

I like that Bo got upset about people booing, but I wondered if the fans were booing Martinez or Beck for the play that was called. Personally I don't like the Idea of booing our team. These are college kids playing a game. I looked at the play more as Beck made a bad play call & Martinez made a bad read & hope they both learned from it. I was just glad to see them both bounce back with a solid second half.

Booing is should never be acceptable, and if the person next to you at he game boos, you should have the right to slap that person!

I choose to except Bo's sideline because 1) he is in the heat of battle, and he is with those players all of the time, they should know what he expects out of them, 2) he will have the chance the next day in the film room, to sit down with that player and calmly explain the mistakes that were made 3) If bad enough he will also have the chance to apologize (in private) to the player for his actions.

As fans we don't get or have these opportunities, there is no taking it back once it is out there.

As for the bold portions, where were you during the "Callahan" debacle?? If you didn't boo those 4 years, then you may not have a soul.

The italicized part, sitting down calmly? This is Bo we're talking about, right?