Mizzou-now THATS an exciting offense

Former Fan, I want you to go out there and recruit a Tom Frazier, or a Scott Frost, or a Brad Smith, etc, and bring him to NU. Then I want you to go out there and coach the kids to victory.

Obviously, you don't like the way things are going, and Loses only fuel your ability to 'express your opinion'

I was going to say "well, what are you going to do about it?"

But then I realized - you're doing all you can; whining.

:woo

Like I have stated before, there ARE things we as fans can do about it :thumbs

I guess I would be a "REAL FAN" if I accepted mediocrity and embarrassment, though, right??? :dumdum

Just let him do what he does best after a loss, and that's downgrade the team.

Actually, I know that you dont want to believe this, but I have been very kind to the players as I have really not singled them out specifically (unlike you have :wacko: ). I have placed most of the blame squarely where it belongs: on the coaches. The team has played with great heart and soul, and have done well under the circumstances. Its not their fault that they have to play against the other team, the refs, and their OWN crappy coaches.

Those options they ran looked like 5 year olds running it. At times, it seems like they didn't exactly know what they were doing. Anyone else notice that when they ran the option?

Yep they were busted plays where Smith would just hold onto the ball because the RB look lost! When he did pitch it to the RB he was stuffed for a loss almost every play!

Just let him do what he does best after a loss, and that's downgrade the team.

Actually, I know that you dont want to believe this, but I have been very kind to the players as I have really not singled them out specifically (unlike you have :wacko: ). I have placed most of the blame squarely where it belongs: on the coaches. The team has played with great heart and soul, and have done well under the circumstances. Its not their fault that they have to play against the other team, the refs, and their OWN crappy coaches.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The team has played with great heart and soul, and have done well under the circumstances. Its not their fault that they have to play against the other team, the refs, and their OWN crappy coaches.

I know 123 guys that are pretty close to the program that would disagree.

undefinedYeah your right 5-2 is just horrible. I guess we should just not play the remainder of our games then! Your such a joke! 
:yeah I have to agree with blackshirtguru on this one, Former you are a joke trying to say this team has been horrible all season is assinine. I could picture you during the game sitting in your living room with Benard, cheering on Mizzoo so you could come on the message board and say how horrible this team is. where is the support FF.
undefinedYeah your right 5-2 is just horrible. I guess we should just not play the remainder of our games then! Your such a joke! 
:yeah I have to agree with blackshirtguru on this one, Former you are a joke trying to say this team has been horrible all season is assinine. I could picture you during the game sitting in your living room with Benard, cheering on Mizzoo so you could come on the message board and say how horrible this team is. where is the support FF.

Hey, buddy, if you go back and read the entire thread, its about the offense. I said that NU's OFFENSE has been bad all year, not the entire team. As I have noted mulitple times, both the D and the special teams have made some improvements since last year. :thumbs

NU's offense is a different story.

As to the 5-2 being a good record, yes it is :clap Like I have said before, NU is two plays away from being 3-4 (Pitt and ISU games). That is why NU never cracked the top 25 this year.

I support the team, I just see it for what it is. ;)

Yeah your right 5-2 is just horrible.  I guess we should just not play the remainder of our games then!  Your such a joke!  :wtf

You are right. 5-2 is fine and 9-2 is still possible.

8-3 is very likely. NU beats OU on saturday. :clap

:smokin smoke up johnny! MU is using the old NU offense, which is ok if you have ONE good player and a bunch of blind refs. But, seeing that NU has the best recruits in their division, I would say its a matter of time before you jump on the West Coast band wagon.

Also, if you dont go to NU games, then your opinion doesnt count and no one cares what you say.

:ban