Bill Byrne screwed us

He's the real reason we've had to spend last 5 years watching a mediocre team that gets beat physically by almost everyone. We used to have the best facilities and the strongest, best conditioned players in the country

:yeah

Props to Pederson

:dis But it was ole' pud who had no idea, no plan for a coach, and then went out and hired one of the worst coaches in the history of football, who put together one of the worst staffs ever.

Sad thing is we could of and should of won. If we could hold on to the pigskin and catch the ball on 3rd downs we would of gained momentum, took the crowd out of the game, it would of been an entire differnt story. Oh well, we fumbled on the 3, didn't catch the ball when it went through our hands and we got spanked. Always next week though.

He's the real reason we've had to spend last 5 years watching a mediocre team that gets beat physically by almost everyone. We used to have the best facilities and the strongest, best conditioned players in the country

:yeah

Props to Pederson

:dis But it was ole' pud who had no idea, no plan for a coach, and then went out and hired one of the worst coaches in the history of football, who put together one of the worst staffs ever.

Yeah that John Blake sucks don't he! :wtf:wacko::dumdum

boy one big loss and you guys are ready to throw everyone to the wolves.......hell, calm down, no one likes an ass whippin'......let's see how they respond and move through the next couple games..........relax

hunter

One of the only smart things said all day.

Sad thing is we could of and should of won. If we could hold on to the pigskin and catch the ball on 3rd downs we would of gained momentum, took the crowd out of the game, it would of been an entire differnt story. Oh well, we fumbled on the 3, didn't catch the ball when it went through our hands and we got spanked. Always next week though.

yeah whats a loss. one game, one season. Callahan is still in pro mode.

He's the real reason we've had to spend last 5 years watching a mediocre team that gets beat physically by almost everyone. We used to have the best facilities and the strongest, best conditioned players in the country. Props to Pederson and someone wake me when we're back on top.

It is truly a shame Byrne never implemented his ideas for the next stadium expansion.

His plan was for a $100 million expansion of the stadium. That would definitely have been impressive. I think we would be looking at a renovated east stadium in the same way the west stadium had been done.

It amazes me how when we win a game, Formerfan and Bernard have little to say and go hide like rats in a wallcrack..but when we lose, they end up having more posts on the day combined then anyone else. <_<

Funny, Ive been getting ripped all year because I have been saying that this season has been "all hat, no cattle." I have many posts where I pointed out inefficiencies within this team, and people (including yourself) have been telling me that I'm nuts. Then when it just so happens that Im proven right (like normal) you say I've been hiding out like a rat??? :wtf

Dude, Ive taken more heat from you guys than anyone, get over yourself. :wacko: Im sorry you fail to realize that :dumdum

It amazes me how when we win a game, Formerfan and Bernard have little to say and go hide like rats in a wallcrack..but when we lose, they end up having more posts on the day combined then anyone else. <_<

Funny, Ive been getting ripped all year because I have been saying that this season has been "all hat, no cattle." I have many posts where I pointed out inefficiencies within this team, and people (including yourself) have been telling me that I'm nuts. Then when it just so happens that Im proven right (like normal) you say I've been hiding out like a rat??? :wtf

Dude, Ive taken more heat from you guys than anyone, get over yourself. :wacko: Im sorry you fail to realize that :dumdum

Sorry but you are wrong again. The is a difference between pointing out negative things effecting the team (like i have with C Thomas, the DB's) and slashing the players and coaches throats (like you do). It's one thing to point out that a player is just flat out horrible because he can't protect or our schemes against a certain offense were ineffective, and another thing to say that our coaches are morons and don't know how to game plan and are the worst staff in the country.

Don't try to pretend like you were a little angel with your so called "reality" check. Amazing how your reality check comes out after we struggle or lose a game, yet your criticism is less if we win a game. Ask anyone on here and they will tell you that your tone of criticism increases depending on the game itself. FYI former, going overboard with your criticism doesn't make it a "REALITY" as you so often point at <_<

People might actually take your opinions serious and not give you heat as you said if you actually weren't continuously trying to demoralize this team. Try discussing things in a rational matter and if people don't take your opinions serious, then i will be the first to jump in and defend you, but i know that will never happen.