What awaits the Husker defense?

The better question might be, What awaits the Sparty offense?

Thanks for posting one of my vids(eric martin hit). My youtube username is also KansasHusker. My Flip ultraHD cam works decent just by holding it in front of my tv recording plays. If there is any particular play or big hit you would want me to upload, hit me up with a pm, I have all games recorded on DVR. I've got a couple vids on my youtube channel from the Ohio State game also.

Good stuff, bro.

If anything particularly crazy happens in the next month, I might take you up on this

Wasn't it Thorell who set the tone for the MSU game with that pick? That play was HUGE. A little crow anyone?

Nice try but no. No one in here said anything that wasn't true or didn't hold true for almost the entire secondary. These guys as a whole finally started playing to their potential last game. And Lance's pick did help to jump start the D but I think Fonzie and Green really helped set the tone through out the game with the way they stepped it up. They both had mistakes but they really kept the pressure on the whole game.

Wasn't it Thorell who set the tone for the MSU game with that pick? That play was HUGE. A little crow anyone?

MMMMM NOM NOM NOM......Thorell was disappointing me...but all the blame is not on him at all....once the defense started clicking and working together...players were put in better positions to make plays. Thorell was in the right place at the right time.

MMMMM NOM NOM NOM......Thorell was disappointing me...but all the blame is not on him at all....once the defense started clicking and working together...players were put in better positions to make plays. Thorell was in the right place at the right time.

More than that, Thorell made a fantastic play on the ball. BJ Cunningham almost caught that pass, but Lance simply wanted it more and pulled the ball away from him. Great play!